Alyssa Mercer ~ Life and Death

Meet Alyssa Mercer but she goes by Alya or Lyssa. Alyssa was younger than her brother, Alex. Her ex-boyfriend, and the rest of the band by a little more than a year. She died after her brother Alex and their bandmates except for one. The 3(including her brother and her ex-boyfriend Reggie) died from food poisoning. One of the bandmates being her ex-boyfriend Reggie. He broke up with her because Alex said that him dating her and still flirting with other girls was breaking her heart. However she happened to be pregnant at the time. Alyssa plays the acoustic guitar, percussion, piano, and she also writes and sings music/songs. Their alive bandmate Bobby helped her cope with the boy's death. They both were devastated. They played a few songs in the guys honor. Bobby became like another brother to her instead of just a best friend. She gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. The baby girl had two different colored eyes, one eye matched her grey blue eyes and the other matched Reggie’s brown eyes. While the baby boy had Reggie’s brown eyes. They had most of her facial features. Which made her assume they would probably grow to have hair the same shade as Reggie’s. However they had Reggie’s nose and were adorable. They also seemed to have his/Reggie’s innocent look in their eyes.
Bobby was helping her care for them/the kids. However when the kids were about a month old. She went to the market with the babies. However she didn’t expect that on that side of town by the market. That there would be a shooting. A man broke into the place shooting like a mad man. Her and the kids were both shot. Bobby lost the rest of Sunset Curve, other than himself. And the two little angels he was helping care for. After that Bobby developed depression, and started drinking. He had a drinking problem and took drugs for a while before stopping. He decided to forget Sunset Curve as best as he could. He took credit for their songs. Then moved away and out of the neighborhood. In order to build a better life for himself.
Alyssa ended up coming back to life with her kids at the same age they all died at. They came back to life. When Rose Molina found her song book hidden in her music studio. She played one of Alyssa’s songs on the piano. She was frightened by the sight of the ghosts. Just like how Alya(Alyssa’s nickname) was frightened as well. Luckily, the ghost's bullet wounds were gone though. The girl and the ghost got to know each other. Alya learned the truth but never learned of Bobby stealing their songs. Rose let her and the babies stay in the music studio. Lyssa finally named her kids Alexander Reginald and Lucy Regina Peters, after Luke, Reggie, and Alex. They stayed in a secret room above the “floating chairs” only outlining chairs that have the backs the others don’t. So it forms a hidden room above. Other than the small loft of course. However there is only one hidden entrance into the room. But most times she will poof into the bedroom with the kids. Their ghosts actually slept so they need a bedroom. She used the bathroom downstairs though/in the music room. Rose and Alya discover that Rose’s daughter Julie can see ghosts so she has to hide from her. Alyssa also discovered later on that she could make her and her kids visible to humans not just lifers(those who can see ghosts). As well as learning which ghosts to stay away from/that are bad news.