Twelve.

We reached the conference room but we'd had to take the elevator though.

Changkyun pressed the upper level button and we were going.

"So, what are we gonna talk about in this conference?" I asked.

"The alarming amount of deaths than births in a kids life." He said.

"Oh, that's so sad. Did you know it's called 'SIDS?'" I asked, "Well, I didn't really know about it until I was in college."

He shrugged.

"I guess."

We walked to the conference room and Changkyun opened the door for me.

"You arrived." A guy with a goatee clapped excitedly.

"Hi Hangjool." Changkyun said.

"Oh, who's this pretty Ms.?" He said.

"Sohyun," I said, "the name is Min Sohyun."

He reached his hand to touch mine.

I smiled sheepishly as I shook his hand quickly.

"So, my first risk factor is the low birth rate in children." Hangjool said.

"Yes, but the rates declined because more married women pursued wealthy things like formula and they sleep on their backs," I said, "but don't worry, SIDS are rare today anyways." I said.

"Wait, how do you know so many things for babies?" Changkyun asked.

"I went to a parenting class in high school and maintain my knowledge," I said bluntly, "but it wasn't my choice. The school decided to put me in that class." I said and folded my arms.

"Ah." He said.

Hangjool looked blown away from my knowledge.

I continued to speak.

"Thus, mothers with newborn should sleep with their mother or father to prevent SIDS. Or sleep on their backs." I said.

"Oh um, thanks. I'll look towards it then." Hangjool said and smiled.

___

A/N: this chapter was based off of my personal experience because i went to a parenting class with no desire to have a kid.
at least i passed that class.
also, you can request a story from me. just ask me :)