~Above ground~
As Pino, Happy, Rebecca, and Shiki were inside of the Aqua Wing (Rebecca's ship), they looked towards Yuuki who was lying on his back as Pino pats his head. He managed to shake off the police and make it back to the ship, though he was a little bit tired. Soon Rebecca sat in front of the controls.

"Thank you, Yuuki. We should be safe at this distance. We got a little side tracked but we're going back to Blue Garden. There might be someone in the guild who may know how to get us back to our time."

"This is bad, Becky. The police are right behind us!"

Just as Yuuki said this, the police began to shoot at Rebecca's ship. However, they still had a chance to escape. A 50 year-old model ship couldn't catch up to Rebecca's, all they had to do was go back in space and they'll have lost them. However, the moment they reached the clouds, Rebecca's ship couldn't go any further.

"Becky, what's going on?!"

"I don't know. It's like we're being pushed back by something. An unknown energy field, unable to analyze?! We're already at max power and we're still not moving."

"I was curious what a ship 50 years from the future would be like but it's a piece of junk."

As everyone turned around to find the source of that remark, they were surprised to see that it was the past version of Weisz. While Weisz was munching on some snacks, Happy was the first to question him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I needed to escape too. So how about I give you a little offer. Hand over this ship. Do that and i'll make it fly into space."

"You must be joking!! If you don't fly us into space you'll get caught too!"

"Rebecca, right? I'll be fine if I get caught. Plus I have an ID unlike all of you. So what are ya gonna do?"

As Rebecca was contemplating this, two things happened. First, Shiki agreed to hand him the ship. They needed a better one in order to find Mother anyways. The second thing that happened was Yuuki drop kicking Weisz into the back of the controls.

"What was that for?!"

"We said we'd give you the ship so get us out of here. If we get caught i'll use my Ether Gear to rupture your eardrums."

"Yuuki can be pretty scary."

As everyone else shared that thought, Weisz soon sat down at the controls. In a matter of seconds, he began to use his own Ether Gear. As everyone heard the ship shuddering, Yuuki was covering his ears as the loud noise was unbearable.

"I don't believe it

"I don't believe it."

"What is he doing Pino?"

"This man...he's remodelling the ship in real time!!!!"