"a-are you sure?" Amber asked Clyde.

"yes, remember what he said? We are his only friends, and he loves to be around us." Clyde said.

"hmm, I wonder...how did Anshul get such a terrible scar on his right eye?" I wondered in my mind.

Clyde then hugged and nudged Amber.

"it'll all be ok, Amber. I promise you." Clyde said.

"ok...I believe you." Amber said, and gave Clyde a kiss.

This made Clyde blush.

I did as if I woke up, so they didn't freak out.

A yawn came from me, and I rubbed my eyes with my ribbons.

I slowly scanned across the small cave, and looked at both Amber and Clyde.

"good morning Ciana." Both of them said.

"good morning you two." I said.

I then looked around the cave again, and saw that Blake wasn't there.

"umm, do any of you know where Blake went?" I asked, a hint of worry in my voice.

"Blake...I think he went out to ensure everything was safe." Clyde answered.

"Oh...ok." I said, and looked at my stitches.

I wanted to scratch at them, but resisted.

"Anshul has to remove them still." Clyde said.

I nodded at him.

"well, I'm sure he'll do it today for you. Just ask, ok?" Clyde said with a smile.

A smile grew on my face, as I nodded.

"ok, I will, thank you." I said.

Clyde nodded at me.

"hey Ciana. I've been curious, what did you do before you met Blake?" Amber asked.

This made me think for a little.

"I mostly minded my own business, however I always kept watch for injured pokemons. I'd help whenever I could. Those that were innocent, and couldn't protect themselves. I'd help them...however...this didn't go unnoticed. The predators weren't so fond of me saving the innocent, so they wanted to get rid of me. They all formed a group, and like that, they wanted me dealt with. Those that I saved, warned me not to go, that they would warn the entire forest, and go to a different one. I did what they advised, but then, those predators followed me. They attacked me, and I was forced to defend myself. Later, they claimed I attacked them for no reason, and that gave me a bad face to the new forest. so I was hated, and disliked. I then stayed low, until the situation calmed down. eventually, I moved on. Then I decided to go to the village...unknown that It would be so grim. And that's when I met Blake." I told Clyde and Amber what happened.

"wow, that's brave of you, to help mons you don't know." Clyde said.

"yea, now I'm curious how many different moves you know." Amber said.

"well, I know quite a few." I said, before a yawn was heard.

I turned my head toward where the yawn came from.

A sleepy Flareon slowly raised his head.

His eye was half closed, and he looked around the cave.

Once he adjusted to the lighting, he looked at us all.

"good morning friends, how did you all sleep?" Anshul asked.

I was staring with a small grin.

Anshul tilted his head, and looked at Clyde and Amber now.