Prologue

Heaven.

A realm beyond the mortal and worldly plains where faithful and pious folks are said to end up once their time on this world comes to an end.

Filled with angels flying with their beautiful white wings that seem to glow, the gates having intricate gold design that welcomes those that have died, it was even said by some that God himself will be there to welcome you.

Those are just partially true, for you see... God is no more...

"Lord Michael, please! Can I just have another job besides naming newborns?!" Said a black haired male with blue eyes, his two pairs of white wings moving in an exaggerated manner.

As they walked and talked through the corridors of heaven, other angels around them murmured on how brash he can be when talking to an Archangel.

The one named Michael-an Archangel, one of the Seraphs, and one of the first creation and right-hand man of God-turned to look at the male beside him, his long blonde hair swaying as he did so, and with his bright green eyes locked on the male beside him, he spoke.

"Mihr, can you really not handle it anymore? If so, then I shall give you another job, like answering pr-" Whatever Michael was about to say was cut off by the male's-who we now know as Mihr-protest "No no no no no! I don't want a job that requires me to go to the human realm and back every time I answer someone's prayer!"

The conversation between the two was cut short by an angel walking up to the both of them, "Lord Michael, forgive me for cutting your conversation, but Lady Gabriel has asked for your presence." Smiling, Michael merely waved his hand dismissively, "No, it's quite alright. I'm actually headed there, thanks for the notice."

Before walking away, he turned to Mihr, "Why don't you wait for me in your room? Then we can discuss this matter of yours later." Mihr, having no choice, sighed defeatedly, "Yes, Lord Michael."

And with that, Michael was left to his own devices, making his way to his office with a smile-his six pairs of wings the color of gold that shined brighter than everyone else's, showing his authority and power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth.

A planet where humans reside with the supernatural being a mystery to them, not knowing that the very things they knew as myth, legends, and fairy tales are actually true.

That things such as angels, devils, and gods actually exist... but that was for the better. The supernatural world shall not and shouldn't ever involve humans into their world and problems. That's where sacred gears come in... But, this isn't a story about a sacred gear user, no, this story is about...

.
.
.
.
.
.

The sound of an alarm cuts through the peaceful sleep the individual was having, moaning, the figure slowly and begrudgingly sits up and turns off the alarm. The blanket that was covering the individual fell which revealed the figure to be a female. Messy, but smooth vibrant purple hair covering her beautiful and adorable face, purple eyes that are as bright as her hair if not more, that fluttered to try and get rid of her sleepiness.

This is Sae. Sae Nakamura, a third year in Highschool.

Slipping out of her bed, yawning and stretching her muscles that have become quite stiff overnight, and with satisfying cracks that brought a smile to her face, she stood up.

Heading to the kitchen of her small apartment, she cooked her breakfast and prepared her bento for school, after that, she readied her uniform which consisted of a black sailor top with the collars being white with two black lines running near the edge, one thicker than the other, with a red bow tie completing it. Her skirt being the same color as her top, and a pair of long loose socks.