Cant Sleep

"I can't sleep Jack""Come cuddle me"

"Come cuddle me"

YOUR POV:
Tonight i was having a sleepover at my boyfriend's house, the day was going amazing and we had fun. Before we went to bed, Jack and i were cuddled up together on the couch watching a movie and when it ended, he kissed my forehead. "Ok, i think its time to go to bed beautiful" he whispered. I whined and clung onto him, making him laugh.

"I wanna stay with you though..." the reason i said this was because Jack's parents wouldn't let us sleep in the same room since we're 15 and they don't trust us in a room together alone...going to bed, which confuses me since they let us watch a movie together but hey- we'll accept it.

"Princess, i wish you could but you gotta go in the spare room, i'll see you in the morning" i groaned lazily, gripping onto him more but it obviously didn't keep him in his spot because Jack stood up, carrying me upstairs. He laid me down on the bed and i fake pouted. "Dont you pout at me Y/n L/n" he scolded playfully. There was a few moments of silence before Jack started tickling me.

"JACK, STOP!" I squealed letting out loud laughs, i tried to keep quiet so his parents don't wake up but I couldn't. He eventually stopped and fell next to me on the bed, chuckling too and when we calmed down, he kissed my cheek before standing up. "Alright beautiful, I'm going to bed, if you need anything, please come and get me okay?" He murmured. I nodded and gave him one last hug.

"Goodnight buttercup" He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Goodnight baby" I replied before getting into bed, and Jack walked out, turning the lights out and shutting the door. I soon closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
But for how long?

I sat up, breathing heavily. Tears and sweat coated my face. I wiped the tears away and picked up my phone reading the time, it was currently 1:05am. I sniffed and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face. After that, I walked towards Jack's room and slowly opened the door.

Jack immediately sat up when he heard his door creak open, he turned on his lamp by the side of his bed and his face softened when he saw me stood my the door, with red puffy eyes. "I can't sleep Jack..." I whispered, even though i had been asleep- I didn't want him knowing i had a nightmare, that's embarrassing. "Come cuddle me" he said, loud enough for me to hear.

I closed the door before walking over to Jack and crawling into his bed where he instantly wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back and pressing kisses to my shoulder. He reached over and turned the lamp off before snuggling back into me. "Will your parents care if they find me in here?" I whispered. "No beautiful, they won't know, they leave early for work tomorrow" he reassured.

I nodded before closing my eyes and burying my head into the crook of Jack's neck. "You're very cuddly, whats the real reason you're in here?" He questioned, i could practically hear the smirk on his face. I sighed. "I had a nightmare..thats all" I admitted and i felt Jack rub my arms and kiss my forehead. "You could've told me that"

"Yeah but its embarrassing" I replied with a chuckle and Jack rolled his eyes playfully. "Its not Y/n, you're being stupid baby" he said, playing with my hair. "Now cmon, lets get some sleep, i planned something for tomorrow" he informed.

"Ooo- tell me!"
"No- its a surprise"
"Damn it" :/