Stressed

(f/n/m = Favourite Noah Movie, mine is Honeyboy!)3RD PERSON POV:Y/n had been studying for a maths test for nearly 4 hours

3RD PERSON POV:
Y/n had been studying for a maths test for nearly 4 hours. She didn't want to fail and disappoint her parents or get a terrible grade. Her boyfriend, Noah Jupe, had asked her to hang out but all Y/n replied was "busy, sorry" which hurt Noah..but he knew something was up so he didn't take it personally. He decided to go to her house to see if she's okay, as shes now leaving him on seen.

He knocked on the door and 2 minutes later; Y/n answered. Noah furrowed his brows and took Y/n's hands in his. "Y/n..darling you look so exhausted" he said, taking Y/n's hand. "I-i've been studying alot today- i just need a few more hours Noah!" She whined and the boy shook his head while closing the door. "No Y/n, you're going to have a break...your stressing yourself out" Noah said using his stern voice, knowing his girlfriend would listen.

Y/n went to protest but the look on Noah's face instantly made her be quiet. "Fine.." she mumbled and her boyfriend smiled in success. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and lead her upstairs, gently caressing her arm. When they made it to her room, Noah lifted her up and laid down on her bed, Y/n resting on his chest. "Sweetheart, you can have a nap if you want, i dont mind..." he murmured soothingly into her ear. She smiled and nuzzled into his neck.

"Okay...but can we watch f/n/m" she suggested with a small yet tired grin plastered onto her freckled face. Noah chuckled and kisses her forehead "of course we can" he turned on her tv with the remote and chose the film they wanted to watch. "Oh and Y/n..." he whispered while his eyes were concentrated on the movie. He got a soft hum from his girlfriend then gently rubbed her hips.

"Please don't stress yourself out..take small breaks, how long were you studying for today?" He questioned and Y/n gulped. "Just half an hour..." she lied but Noah saw straight through the lie. "Look at me Y/n" he gently whispered, Y/n looked into his beautiful eyes and he kissed her nose. "Tell me the truth baby" he told her and she sighed in defeat. "Nearly 4 hours..." she admitted and Noah's face was mixed between sympathy and disappointment, obviously he didn't show that he was a little disappointed in her.

"Please stop overworking yourself. I know you'll do well in the test with just 1 hours worth of studying. Your the smartest girl i've ever met and i love you so much sweetheart, I promise" he reassured with a smile and kissed Y/n's lips. When they pulled away, their attention went straight back to the tv and soon...they drifted off into each others arms.