Anxiety attack

Requested by: ILoveMaybaumandJupe <33RD PERSON POV:Henry acted like he was okay, he acted as if nothing had happened or nothing bad IS happening

3RD PERSON POV:
Henry acted like he was okay, he acted as if nothing had happened or nothing bad IS happening. But Y/n knew. She/He/They knew Henry's real smile and his fake one. At school, he'd wave happily to Her/Him/Them everyday and She/He/They could always tell.

But today, Henry didn't show up at school which worried Y/n. She/He/They decided to go home sick, luckily the teacher actually let Her/Him/Them. Y/n made Her/His/Their way to Henry's house to check up on him, as soon as Y/n knocked on the door, Grace answered the door.

"Hey Mrs Fraser, is Henry here?" Y/n asked politely causing Grace to smile and nod. "Come in, why aren't you at school?" Y/n sighed. "I was worried about Henry" She/He/They admitted causing Henry's mother to smile softly. "Hes in his room, hasn't left since he woke up" she replied, gesturing Y/n to go up and see him, which She/He/They did!

Y/n knocked on the door and immediately grew worried when She/He/They heard sniffles from the other side. "Henry? Its me...Y/n, can i come in love" Love. Y/n always used that nickname when She/He/They sensed something was wrong. Henry didn't mind it at all though. The curly haired boy got up and made his way to the bedroom door.

Y/n was shocked at the sight of him.

YOUR POV:
"Oh Love..." I whispered. His face was tear stained and he couldn't barley control his breathing. I closed his bedroom door then bought the boy into my arms. We fell to the floor as he sobbed, clutching onto my jacket. I knew he was having an anxiety attack. "Look at me Henry" I whispered. His beautiful eyes looked up at me and i cupped his cheek, rubbing my thumb on his bottom lip.

"You have to breathe for me, like this" i demonstrated, taking deep breaths and soon, Henry copied, his eyes not leaving mine. "Good, you're doing good, keep going" i praised, his breaths were still shaky but he could now contain his breathing, no longer panicking. After he had calmed down, i held him in my arms. All that was heard were Henrys small hiccups and whimpers.

"You're okay Love, I promise" i murmured, running my hand through his dark curls. The beautiful boy looked up at me with a weak smile "you're the only one keeping me sane" that was the last thing he whispered before nuzzling his head into my chest and fell into a deep and peaceful sleep. I held him closer and kissed his forehead.

I was madly in love.