"What do you think you are doing?!" He tried to close it again, but before he knew it she was already standing in his hallway, "Eunji...!"

"Fucking hell." She cursed out, blinking to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Tons of picture frames were spread all over the floor. There was a vase completely shattered and many other things, that she had to shake her head to not totally freak out.
It was a mess. A complete mess.
What happened?

"Did someone break in?" She asked him seriously.

"You sure did."

"Jungwon, this isn't funny." Eunji spoke, her voice full of concern, as she turned around to face him, "I mean someone other than me."

"No."

"Then why is everything..." The girl was too speechless and her voice had gone quiet, "What did you do...?" She whispered.

"I could ask you the same thing." His narrowed eyes continued to pierce through Eunji.

"What is wrong with you?" The girl had completely forgotten why she came here in the first place, the only thing on her mind was his wellbeing.

"What's wrong with me? Are you seriously asking me this?" He scoffed once again, looking down, "Don't play dumb with me, Eunji. I'm giving you an opportunity right now."

"I don't understand.."

"Aren't you going to tell me that it's a lie?" The tone of his voice changed completely, startling her slightly by taking ahold of her wrist.

"What?"

"I've never forgotten anything." Jungwon recited the girl's words, making her eyes widen, "Those were your words earlier. Don't you remember?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Or did you forget everything again?"

"You were..You were there?"

"I ran to your house to make up with you. That's when I noticed that your front door was open." Jungwon slowly let go off her hand, his voice giving in, "Maybe I shouldn't have gone there in the first place."

Everything was threatening to collapse, "Jungwon, please listen to me-"

He let go off her hand, "You aren't going to deny it?"

"I..." Eunji's voice broke. The girl had teared up by now, "I will be honest with you, I promise."

"Wait..." He spoke under his breathe, more to himself than to her. The boy was surprised to see her cry, "So it's true."

"Jungwon, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She grabbed his hand, tightly holding onto it. "I-I did it for us. I did it for you. I didn't mean to lie to your face, I swear. I wanted to tell you the truth several times, that I reme-"

"You..remember everything?"

"Yes..." She stammered. Her breath stopped when she noticed his hand being wounded, the blood already drying. It had to be from breaking the picture frames and vases in his house.
Before she could look at it any further, he already pulled his hand away harshly.

"Stop."

"No, please. Let me explain-"

"Isn't it funny how the tables have turned?" The boy scoffed, having to look away from her. The tears in Eunji's eyes were breaking his heart, as much as he tried to suppress it, "It's my turn to not hear you out, isn't it?"