【Lust & Torture】Ch.11┌Reluctantly, Agreed┘

Start from the beginning

_______________________

(voices)

-You useless, worthless!

-You don't deserve a f*cking thing!

-You are nothing!

-BASTARD!

-JUST DIE ALREADY!

•••

I shook my head, trying to push away their voices as far as I could.

"I am very sorry for the trouble I brought upon you."

I was ready to cry but didn't.
They were trying to calm me down and convince me that they were happy for me being there with them.
They said I brought life to them in this abandoned town.
But I am really afraid.
Afraid of them hating me. Afraid of them not wanting me anymore. I am afraid of being abandoned again.

The state I am in:

PATHETIC,

WEAK,

DEFENSELESS,

LONELY,

DAMNED.

(Lao Olya)

"What happened sweetheart?"

I told her what happened but didn't mention that Damian shot three people. It seemed though as if they knew what their grandson was capable of without me saying anything.

I also told them about my condition but asked them not to say anything to anyone else.
They agreed, the Old Woman hugged me tightly saying that I am too strong for my age.
The Old Man agreed and smiled at me sadly. But it wasn't pity. It was adoration?

All I know is that it wasn't pity, and it made me happy.

I know they wanted to help me, but I dare not accept anything from such good people.

(Lao Olya)

"Damian helped you, you said?'

(Lao Han)

"I think he doesn't hate you as much as we thought."

They glanced at each other.
I didn't understand what they meant.
He hated me so much, that he stood there watching me fight a bunch of idiots.
I had a questioning look on my face and they laughed at my unawareness.
I wasn't going to believe the movie crap that had shown their ways to my boring life.

We talked for some time and then I remembered that I had missed the bus.

This bus was long gone.

I guess at that time my fate was sealed.

"Oh no, I missed the bus!"

(Lao Olya)

"It is okay, sweetheart."

"I can't be your burden anymore. I will call my friend to pick me up so you won't have to worry."

(Lao Olya)

"No, no. Not now that we have a reason to keep you here!"

"Huh?"

(Lao Han)

"You are staying with us for the weekend."

It was a statement, not a request.

And I was more than happy to oblige.

Old Han asked me to give my mother's number so he could convince her for me to stay with them for the weekend.

"It is not appropriate for me to stay and disturb you anymore."