You've got a grip on me I cannot take it by mistake And you're the coward

Bens Pov

After the most awkward encounter ever with her brother? its still alot to process like im her brother but i love her.. fuck my life! I had to leave she was so distraught and i just wanted to punch him in the fucking face!!! how dare he make me leave i should be comforting her not him someone she doesnt even know that abandoned her for fuck sake. next thing you know they will trick her into liveing with them and lyk lock her in a dungeon on rashions or something.... the door bell pulled me out of my thoughts.. i answered it and wasnt shocked at all who it was she was home i took her into my arms in a hug not noticeing who was with her or the expensive car sitting in the driveway "Um hey thank fuck your home i forgot my keys" He laughed.. "oh you know i live to serve you" i smirked and kissed her mending wrist. "Oh stop it.. i have some news you better sit down" We walked into the lounge room that boy as well Alex i think his name was and a guy i didnt know stayed in the foyer talking about god knows what.. "So what do you wanna tell me beautiful" i asked "I-i-i-im moving out!" she choked out.. "what your kidding me right??? you dont even know them chrissy!!" i shrieked raising my voice a bit higher than i intended "I have to know my family ben you know its all i have ever wanted to feel whole i never belonged with yours sorry to say but they were fucking nasty to me! im not a baby anymore stop treating me like one!!!" She sighed and came and sat on my lap lyk she used to when we talked "im nt treating you like a baby chris" i mumbled, "yes you are and you know it!" she grabbed my face making me look at her .. i couldnt help myself i kissed her but she didnt kiss back she stood up and slapped me "WTF ben and she stormed out to her room with the guys i guess"

christies pov

He kissed me.. lyk What the Fuck!?!? now im just so confused :\ i slapped him composed myself and lead the boys to my room without a word when we got there i lied flat on the bed and broke down for a few minutes i felt the bed dip beside me on both side seconds later i was enveloped in a group hug.. "Guys wtf!" i giggled "now thats a sound we love to hear" joked alex "dont lie you needed it" laughed Jack... yes i was in MY bed being hugged by alex & jack from all time low id never heard of them but there music was so cool!!! .. we stoped messing around while we got to business, i packed up my most prized possesions couple of knick knacks n stuff, alex got my clothes and jack my posters , we grabbed my sharpie out & drew funny things over the few posters that were left being bens band i didnt need a liveing reminder of that asshole everything was done we walked down the stairs arms linked bags over our shoulders singing random shit like drunk people.. i unlinked my arm from the boys "ill be out in a sec k" i said walking back towards the kitchen where i found ben i walked past him to the cabnet above the stove reching up i didnt hear him leave his seat till his arms were wrapped around me tightly "i dont want you to go please dont leave i need you" he mumbled at me "Ben let me go your hurting me!" .. "No your leaveing me" he choked out... "let me go!" ... "Its him isnt it!!! YOU WANNA FUCK HIM SENSELESS" I was freed from his arms as Alex punched him repeatedly "Shes..  my.. fucking.. sister.. you idiot.. how dare you!!" i was balling my eyes out into Jacks chest "im sorry" i wailed. "i was just trying to get my stuff out of the cabinet" .. "Dont worry bout it honey" Jack Cooed "Everythings going to be alright!" he started humming a song singing softly (Song.. Neverland ATL) Jack lead me out the room Alex in tow when we got back to the car i saw Alexs face his lip was bleeding and he had a black eye forming.. He threw the keys to Jack "Drive please!" he climbed in the back with me laying across me his head my lap within a few seconds he was snoring lightly "Jack" .. "Yes beautiful" .. "What was the song you were singing to me before?"  .. "Our song 'Somewhere in Neverland' it sounds way better when alex sings it" he laughed "i loved it.. thank you" i blushed. "Anytime Sweetheart"  we were silent the rest of the ride. i fell asleep.

Bens POV

Everything hurt from where id been hit id gotten a few punches in but not many i wasnt as drunk as they thought i was shes gone i cant believe shes gone  i held some ice to my jaw and txted the guys band pracs off i dont wanna see anyone the door bell rang who could that be?? i opened the door to my surprise "Hey ben is Chris round" she smiled brightly at me "shes gone" i sighed and left the door open for her to come in "Oh wow sorry i didnt know.. shit are you alright what happened to your face????" ... "I dont wanna talk about it" .. She removed the ice pack off my jaw and ran her fingers over it being the cheeky fk i am i bit her lightly this made her laugh. "come on lets watch a movie or something" she said takeing me to the lounge room she left for a minute and came back in with a tub of ice cream some popcorn and candy i didnt even know i had.. popping a random movie in we sat on the couch.. Halfway through i was so bored i just kept thinking of what happened earlier i needed a escape a distraction anything would do! she touched my face bringing me out if my thoughts "You okay babe?" then it hit me i knew what i Must do! I leaned in and kissed her softly her hands moved to my hair instantly pulling me closer i asked for entrance and she granted it our tongues danced as things got more heated moving my hands down her sides to round her waist slowly rubbing circles in an instant one hand was down her panties exploring the smooth folds i teased her entrance and she moaned my name one finger in rocking my hand back n forth two fingers in thrusting faster and faster three in by now i was wondering if my whole hand would fit she writhered around under my hand "fuck ben dont stop!" i froze could i really do this to someone so close to me fuck i was a monster!!! oh well i dont care i dont feel like takeing care of my lil buddy myself why not let her live out her dreams.. "Ben.. Ben... answer me!" .. "Shit sorry i vauged off" .. "Are you sure about this??" she asked worrily .. "Im sure doll" .. one thing lead to another clothes were thrown all over the room i fucked her senseless not much sleep was had that night.

Media:: Alex Gaskarth & Jack Barakat .. All time low :3