Chapter 2

Chapter 2

         "Are you ready  for your phys test?" Luke asks me as we standin the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring that lets us go into the actual classrooms.

        "Ugh, Luke, don't even start, I feel asleep last night while I was studying," I tell him getting more worried about this test as the seconds pass.

    "You'll do fine, babe.  You're smart," he says reassuring me, but it doesn't really help much.  The bell finally rings and we head to out lockers.

       "I'm pretty excited for this weekend," he says changing the subject as I take a sip of my coffee, it's the only thing that keeps me going. 

     "I know same.  I just wish my parents weren't coming," I tell him picking up my binders that i need for the next few periods. 

        "Well, there probably smart for going, they know we wouldn't get much done if we were alone," he says sexily.

      "And who said that would be a bad thing?" I ask him raising my eyebrows, as he leans down to kiss me.

        "Eww, you two really need to get a room," says Georgie coming up from behind us with Natalie and Alexis on each side of her.  All three caring there usual morning coffee. 

      "I wouldn't mind that," Luck says jokingly wrapping his arm around my shoulder.  They all roll there eyes and laugh.  That's the thing about Luke, it doesn't seem to matter what he says he can always make people laugh.

      "Come on Kourt," Natalie say, her straight brown hair sitting perfectly above her petite shoulder blades.

       I kiss Luke goodbye and walk with Natalie and Georgie to Calc. 

       "You two are so romantic, it's kind of gross," Georgie says giggling.  I think that Georgie's always been a little jealous of Luke and I, she's had her heart broken to many times to keep track of now.

      One thing about it all ways goes the same way.  They always cheat on her, I don't think that she's had a relationship last longer then two months.  Guys always end up cheating on her and it breaks her heart.

    Georgie's pretty and sweet enough to have any guy in the school t that she could possible want, but somehow, she always seems to pick the wrong guys.  She tries to find perfection in every guy and pushes them to hard, I think that's why they all end up cheating on her. 

      She doesn't want to be with a guy that is any way similar to her father, who left them when she was in seventh grade, for a bleach blond twenty something year old in Chicago.

     "Oh, Georgie, just because you wish you had a boyfriend like Luke, doesn't mean you should take it out on them, besides I think that you two are adorable together," Natalie says to both of us, which shuts Gerogie up pretty fast.

       Lets just say that Natalie's not afraid to speak her mind about anything, she always has to give you her opinion whether you want it or not.

       Natalie's been like that for as long as I can remember, she was always the one to ask a teacher a question that everyone else wanted to know but didn't want to ask themselves. 

      That might be part of the reason that she hasn't' that very many boyfriends.  She' only had two in her whole life.  Her first boyfriends was Tyler Addi, and that only lasted three weeks freshman year.

       And then there was, Hunter Sallor, how could anyone forget about him.  He and Natalie dated for almost eight months, until he broke up with her for Amanda Weslen.  She's never really gotten over him still even tho it's been a almost a year. 

     I try to relate with them, when it comes to guys but it' just hard to sometimes.  I can't relate with them about getting my heart broken because it's never happened to me before.  Luke is my first and hopefully last boyfriend I have.