𝘐'𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘈𝘎 𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘎

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

I spent New years with my family along with Bakugo's since it was a little hangout for everyone.  I must say I enjoyed myself. With all the appearances I did for kids at school I saved up to get my mom a small louis vittion bag as a gift. I got Deku the newest All might merch and I got Bakugo a really fancy dress up watch. Needless to say he loved the present but didn't show it.

After our little vacation our work studies began again. I decided to got with Mirko again since for my internship we clicked and did really well together. "Do you hear that?" I ask Mirko. "Oh shit. Let's go." She begins to run off.  "Wait I can see someone on bubbles floating around blabbing nonsense. Higher than a fucking cloud." I giggle.

When we get their we see that he can extract glass. "Oh this is neat." I pop the bubble and melt it back to it's original places. "Glass is nothing but molten fire." I giggle. "He's getting away!" A citizen shouts. "Is he really?" I convert to fallen angel and easily catch him. "Here you go!" I hand him over to the police. Y/N smiles and goes back to Mirko's side. 'Idea.'  "Bakubitch~" Y/N coos in his ear slipping her arms around him. "I got the villain not you~" She smiles mischievously. "Whatever princess." He chuckles.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Mirko and Y/N got back to her agency they both changed into some shorts and started training for combat. Mirko did win and she started to show Y/N some offensive and defensive moves. "Try doing the bunny jump back I always do." Y/N tries and falls of balance. "Good work try to perfect your landing and balance. Now you have a dinner with you brother Todoroki hurry up!" Mirko shoo's off her sidekick. "See ya later!" Y/N runs up to her room  at the agency and quickly gets ready, putting on a pastel purple shirt with a floral like top pairing it with black thigh high heels and a silver necklace that has a crescent moon. 

It has a matching one that Todoroki wears. It was his gift to her for Christmas while hers to him was making him his favorite foods and spending time with him. Making sure he smiled. She knows everything that happened about his childhood, family, his mom and his older brother. Todoroki told her on one of their gaming nights at her dorm and he stayed the night needing the comfort. Bakugo wasn't happy about Todoroki sleeping in Y/N's room with the both of them but eventually got over it knowing she has pure intentions.

She didn't have a disfunctional family but understood what it was like having two parents constantly fighting and kind of being abusive. Her dad and mom fought 25/8 and Killer was who raised her. Todoroki knew he always had her shoulder to cry on whenever he needed it. 

Y/N knocks on the door and waits patiently for an answer. The door opens to a girl with mainly white hair with specks of red. "Hi! Todoroki invited me over for dinner with his family." Y/N smiles. "Oh you must be Y/N! I'm Fuyumi Todoroki's older sister." "Nice to meet you. Your really pretty."  "Thank you." Y/N takes off her heels and follows Fuyumi to the dinner table. "Y/N." Todoroki sends a small smile her way as she sits close to Bakugo. 

"Well introductions, I'm Fuyumi Todoroki's older sister. This is Natsuo and our father. Shoto this is where you introduce your friends." "Right. These are my classmates. Bakugo, Y/N and Izuku. Izuku and Y/N are brother and sister while her and Bakugo are dating. Y/N she's my metaphorical sister." Todoroki explains. "Nice to meet you all." Y/N smiles glaring at Endeavour intensely. They all start eating and Y/N almost started crying. It was seasoned to perfection and couldn't get over it. "It's so good."  "She seasons like you Y/N." Todoroki continues to eat. 

Right after Natsuo finished eating he left saying that he couldn't do this. "Oh... will you excuse me for a minute?" Y/N gets up and goes after him. "Hey Natsuo. I know we only met today but Roki told me about the family. I understand how you feeling about you father. But please try your best to at least move on with him. You never know when they'll leave. If you ever need to talk here's my number. Sleep well."  "Wait! You understand? Everyone thinks I should forgive him and move on. Thanks for letting me see it from a different angle."

"No problem hun. I had a brother and sister before I came here. All for One killed them and I made sure before anything happened that every chance I got I told them how much I loved them. The day before my coronation as princess I got the news of their death and blamed myself because I sent them up there to have fun not knowing they had problems with people who wanted them dead. So I understand how it feels knowing you lost someone close to you too soon. Trust me I do."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

After helping clean up and getting Fuyumi's number Y/N bid them all goodbye and gets ready to head back to the agency. "I'll see you later baby." Y/N kisses Bakugo and sprouts her wings. "Your not leaving me like that." He pulls her in by the waist kissing her passionately. "Mmm~" They part for air and she starts to fly away. "Today was nice. I'll stop for some wine to have a soak in the tub with." She smiles starting to land but something caught her eye. Some villain had Natsuo hostage while everyone is there. 

"Ahh gotdam." She curses creating her scythe with blood and fire. "Ahh hahaha!" She cuts through the binding holding Natsuo and gets him out of the hold trying not to cut him with the scythe. She hears the man say murder me to Endeavour and she really couldn't help herself with a comeback. "Ya see I can murder you if that'll get ya dick hard." She giggles standing infront of him changing into her costume with the snap of a finger jokingly. "No worries I'm not your worst nightmare. They are." She smiles changing back and letting her scythe fade away. 

She goes up to the guys who got caught in the dude's rampage to make sure no one is hurt. "Is everyone ok? Any healing needs to be done?" "No we're fine. Thank you." 

"No problem lovely. Hey little one are you ok?" She bends down to the child. "I'm fine. Thank you!" She hugs her body with a warm smile. "No worries. Stay safe ok?" She smiles. Y/N goes back to her friends. "Well Bakugo you never told me your hero name." She cozies up to him since he's warm. She the source of winter right and hence can't use her ice. Otherwise she wouldn't be cold. Never the less she loves to cuddle up to him even if it's in public, and for sure he loves it. Everyone must know that she is his in his books. "Cause I don't want too. You'll know when I run it by." He chuckles kissing her cheek.