Living in Tempest

Start from the beginning

Employee: He just left of few moments ago, Looks like you and him passed each other.

Shin: Oh... I see. Then Excuse my rudeness.

Shin left the Guild.

Shin: Still, I wonder what's going on, Well, I didn't peeked the Other dimensions where the war ended but, I'm so curious.

Shin just stood there, wandering for a while until.

Vendor: Come On! Skewered Meat is Super Delicious! Buy 10 get 1 free!.

Shin turned his head in haste to the vendor stand.

Shin: I'll think about it later and Feed my self first~

Shin said while drooling.

Shin ran towards the Vendor.

Shin: I'll take 30!

.

.

.

.

Editor: Uhmm.

A/N: ...

Editor: Dude.

A/N: Yeah?

Editor: I read the Latest chapter and...

A/N: And?

Editor: One week and 3 days, He became a Demi God?

A/N: And?

Editor: What do you mean "And?" It's so fuckin fast!

A/N: So?! Giorno became a Gang-star after a WEEK. He beat a person who was literally at the peak of humanity by obtaining a power that near enough to a God's ability. Now what's wrong becoming a Demi God in that span of time?

Editor: ... I... Have no comment.

A?N: Good, Then you can continue to eat that Burger. Or I might Forgor to pay you.

Editor: ...

.

.

.

.

(Back to the Story)

Shin: Mm. Delicious~

<< Lord Shin >>

Shin: Yeah?

<< I've manage to find a teleportation skill on your Skill Board, Using it, It will teleport us to the 'Jura Tempest Federation' >>

Shin: Ho? Is that so?

Shin looked up to the Sky.

Shin: A Town where Human and Monsters Co-Exist. That doesn't sound bad at all, In fact, That looks fun to me.

<< Activate: [Extra Skill: Teleportation] Yes or No >>

Shin: ... Yes?

<< Understood >>

Magic Circle appeared under Shin out of nowhere, Shin was a bit startled.

Then, Shin is covered in a bluish light and dispersed. The citizen of Blumund saw did and just stood there dumbfounded.

<< Report: Teleportation Successful. Arrived at 'Forest of Great Jura' >>

Shin appeared out of nowhere. He opened his eyes, To see some people raising their weapon and getting ready for a fight.