True Intention

Shin: They started already? This is bad.

Shin takes Kaijin by his shoulder and carried him.

Kaijin: My strength is drained but that doesn't mean that I can't walk.

Shin: Just shut it, Old man and let me do this.

Kaijin: *sigh* But what happened?

Shin: I can't say that I don't know, But looks like that there's a barrier that weaken all except humans are covering the entire City of Jura.

Kaijin: An invasion? But who? And why?

*Explode* *scream* *crying* *Explode**

Shin: They're fast!

Shin: Hey, Kaijin-san. I want to buy that sword.

Kaijin: ...

Shin: I will use it to follow my beliefs.

Kaijin: You talk like a pacifist. Here.

Kaijin handed me a Sword.

Shin: But this is not what you showed me earlier.

Kaijin: Just take it, And make sure that you stood up for that beliefs of yours.

Shin unsheathed the sword he received.

Kaijin: Forget the payment, I just want you to do a request from me, as the sword being the reward

Shin: What is it?

Kaijn: Protect the people of "Jura Tempest Federation" I want to request you that.

Shin: ...

Shin heard it right, His true purpose here is to help the Falmunt Kingdom to take down the Jura Tempest Federation, But he was requested to help the Jura Tempest Federation. He is in a state of confusion.

Shin: Kaijin-san, Please tell me.

Kaijin looked at Shin.

Shin: Do the resident of Tempest, The Monsters here. Truly wishes for peace?

Kaijin was surprised by his question. As if he doesn't know Tempest at all.

Kaijin: The Ruler of Tempest, Rimuru Tempest, Wishes to co-exist with the humans. He want peace between the monsters and humans, But to me, Looks like the Humans are the one looking for trouble.

Shin: Then...

Shin harden his grip on the sword.

Shin: I will help the resident of Jura.

Kaijin: Thanks.

Shin rushed outside. He went to the plaza where most of the noise are coming from.

Kaijin: You could never fool the eyes of a blacksmith. That Kid has a large potential.

Shin POV