𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝚂𝚘 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

Start from the beginning

After hearing Eight say that, One looked over to Murat and said, "Can I ask you something?" One stopped briefly, then he continued, "If you had 1 shot, 1 opportunity to seize everything that you ever wanted in 1 moment, would you capture it or let it slip?"

"Oh, God." Eight muttered whilst rubbing her temples. Eight noticed from the corner of her eyes, and Seven stilled after a realization hit him and looked at One, "Was that, uhh..." knowing where Seven's sentence was going to go, she nodded her head lightly.

"Was that Eminem?" Seven asked One anyway for confirmation. One, who looked like deer caught in headlights, answered, "Yes."

Eight laughed lightly at his antics. Then she heard movements from the backseat; she looked over and saw Murat was now sitting up, and he said to One, "You gave me fucking goosebumps." Then, after a moment of silence, Murat continued, "If I do whatever you're asking me to do, my brother will cut off my head, and he loves cutting heads. And believe me, compared to what he will do with you Ghosts, this is nothing."

"Believe me, we know." Eight said shortly to Murat. After Eight said that to Murat, she heard Four's voice from One's walkie-talkie informing them about his and Five's whereabouts, "We're at the TV relay."

"He's in." Five was the person who informed them next.

Eight looked into One's eyes and said in a whisper, "I hope they'll be alright." One nodded at Eight, wanting so badly to hold her hand but knowing that he cannot do so in the presence of others to keep their relationship a secret.

One looked back at Murat, finally giving him the teensiest scrap of information, "3 little words have helped dictators rule: state-run television. We're gonna become the new heads of programming, and you're gonna be our new spokesperson."

Murat was silent for a moment, trying to process what One just said to him, then he said, "After his national address, he'll have a big party on his yacht."

Eight and One exchanged a look with each other then she worked her magic. After a short moment of researching, Eight pulled up a picture of Rovach's yacht and showed it to One and Seven.

One was looking at the picture of Rovach's yacht intently, "If we're gonna flush Rovach to his yacht, we need to disable security at his palace, which means a crippling surge of electricity, which means an unannounced visit to a state-run power generator." Then, with One's genius brain working up plans for the team, he continued, "This 1 is highly defended, no back doors, so we walk through the front."

"Now that everything's settled, should we head back?" Eight suggested. One nodded and said, "Yeah, I think we should."

Seven opened the back door and sat beside Murat. After a couple of minutes in the road with complete silence, Seven finally broke it with a question to Eight, "Hey, Eight. So, do you uhh..." Seven stumbled upon his words when Eight looked back to him, "Do you have a boyfriend or something?"

Eight smiled slightly at Seven's question and noticed One was gripping the steering wheel tighter than before, almost turning his knuckles white.

Before Eight could answer Seven's question, Murat butts in, "Are you blind or just pure dumb?"

"What's your problem with me, man?" Seven asked Murat. Murat just sighed and shook his head.

"I don't have a boyfriend, no." Eight finally answered. She somehow knew that her answer would lead her to big trouble, and she was excited to face that trouble later.

From the corner of her eyes, she noticed how tight One grip was on the steering wheel. She could also see the veins on his forehead, One then drove the car faster to their destination, and he sat in the car until everybody was out.

Eight slowed her movements to get out of the car because she had an inkling feeling that One would want to talk to her. She shut the car door gently and almost jumped when she heard how hard One had slammed his door shut.

With big, angry strides, One trapped Eight in his arms and whispered in her ears with his voice in almost a growl, "You're in so much trouble, Eve."

hii to you readers!!

just wanna pop in to say thank you so much for reading my book, voting my book, commenting my book and also adding my book to your list~

i've been wanting to update this book for awhile but couldn't because of school.

but now im baaaack!! and im also ecstatic to find out that my book has reached 5k views!!

thank you so much for everything you've done, and i hope that i could bring more joy for you with this book.

again, thank you so much for everything guys <33