Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

Right now me, Uncle, dad, and Terrance are at dads workplace. I walked inside and went to Wolfy's station, peaking inside and smiling brightly when I saw him at his station, running to him. "Wolfy!" I said as he powered on and looked at me. "Mister Izuku!" He said as he hugged me and of course, I hugged my friend back.

"Wolfy, I don't think I ever introduced you to my family, did I?" I asked with a head tilt. "Nope, I don't believe so." He said. "Oh! Okay! I can introduce them to you now if you want!" I smiled. "Sure!" He replied. "Dad! Uncle! Terrence! Wolfy wants to meet you!" I said as they came in and nodded. "Oh! It's the one that Chica called Springy!" Wolfy said. "Mhm! That's my dad! He works here sometimes! I also come along at times!" I said.

"My dads name is William Afton. He possesses the animatronic called Spring trap! Then, you have my Uncle Vince Afton! He possesses the animatronic called Glitch! Then my second eldest brother! His name is Terrence Afton and he possesses the Foxy the pirate animatronic! The other members of my family are at home and my other two uncles are elsewhere." I smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Aftons! I'm Funtime Wolfy as you know but you can call me Funtime or Wolfy!" Wolfy said.

"Nice to meet you as well. Izu doesn't stop talking about you." Dad said. "Daaaad!" I whined and held the bear close. Everyone laughed, causing me to huff. "Izu, you remember why we came here?" Dad asked. "Yea yea....to tell Wolfy about mom...yea, I remember." I said. "What's your mother doing Izu?" Wolfy asked as I bit my lip.

"I-It's better if I show you..." I said and pulled my sleeves up, Wolfy and everyone else asides from dad widening their eyes. "S-She hurts you...?" Wolfy asked as I nodded. "M-Mhm...and when dad and Terrance go on a business trip, she wouldn't bother to feed me, only my eldest and younger brother...Mikey gave me food when he could....I'm not upset with either of them though..." I smiled.

"William dear! Can you help me with Chris? Michael went over to someone's house today." Mom said as I pulled my sleeve down. "Sure Clara!" Dad said. "Oh! I need to also talk to Izuku about something in private!" She added. Dad looked at me as I nodded with a smile. "Sure..." Dad said as I stood up. "I'll be back!" I said and walked away. "Hopefully...." I mumbled then went over to my mother. "Yes mother?" I asked as she dragged me somewhere.

When we got to our destination, she grabbed a bat and started to beat me with it. It lasted a few hours before I finally closed my eyes and had heard something. "IZUKU!" I heard Wolfy call me and was thrown into something as Wolfy followed me and I forgot my whole past except my older brother but their names were blurry and I also remembered Wolfy. We landed and something happened to Wolfy but I think he turned into a mask or something.

I landed on the ground and right at that moment, a women was walking by and saw me, rushing over to me worriedly and called the ambulance. "Hey hey hey, stay with me. Please try to keep you eyes open little one. Can you tell me your name...?" She asked. "Iz..Izuku" I managed to get out. "Hello Izuku, that was a very nasty fall but don't worry, the ambulance is almost here." She said. "My name is Inko Midoriya." She added as the ambulance came here and helped me to the vehicle, Inko getting in the back as well.

"Good, he's breathing normal. I'm going to try and ask him some questions." Someone said. 'Please hang in Izu' I heard Wolfy say in my mind. "Hey kid, What's your name?" Someone asked. "I-Izuku" I replied. "Last name?" He asked. "I...I don't remember..." I said as the unknown male and Inko frowned. "Can she take me in?" I asked as I pointed to Inko. "If you're okay with that..." I said. "Of course I am, Izuku."

"What's your quirk?" He asked. I tilted my head. "Quirk? What's that?" I asked. "Y-You mean...you don't know what a quirk is...?" He asked. "Yes, that's correct." I said. "What if you're powerless?" I asked. "Then it's called 'quirkless.'" Inko said as I nodded. "I'll just say that I'm quirkless then." I said. "Don't you want to know if you really are though?" The doctor asked. "No thank you. I get the feeling that I'm not from this place. I don't know why though." I shrugged.

We were in the hospital by now and a police officer came in. "Hello, my name is Tsuragamae. May I know your name young one?" The officer. "You're a talking dog. That's a new one! It's a pleasure to meet you Tsuragamae-San! I'm Izuku!"

"Such a cute bean. What's your last name little one?" He asked. "I don't know. This nice lady helped me though! She's adopting me! I don't remember my family except for four males. Two of them I can can vaguely make out their appearances. The other two are a no brainer right now." I answered. "You poor kid...what about your quirk?" He asked. "Quirkless." I replied.

Tsuragamae frowned. "Poor thing. I will definitely visit often." He said. "Yay!" I smiled. "Can you describe two males you remember vaguely to the best of your ability?" He asked. "Sure! Let me know when you're ready though!" I said. I waited a few minutes before he nodded. "The first one I remember had brown hair, purple eyes, and a fox mask if I'm not mistaken. He also looked a little older than me." I said. "I'm not sure what their names are so that question will be pointless..." I chuckled. He nodded. "And the other one?" The police officer asked. "The other one looked older than the last...he had brown hair also but it faded to purple....his eyes his light brown...the other two figures however seem to be older than the four of us combined. So, I'm guessing the taller male was the father and the smallest was the youngest."

The police officer widened his eyes and nodded. "Right, I'll make sure to spread this around unless you wish for this to be secret." He said. "A secret for now...please." I said as he nodded. "Of course." He said.

And so, that's how I met Kacchan and found that the world isn't so nice as I had once hoped. Kacchan doesn't know my secret yet but I did tell Mitsuki and Inko. And now....that brings us to the present....