Chapter 1

Marcie's pov (the only pov in this book) I sat in class, tapping my pen. My heart was racing in my ears. The new girl pristine, what was her last name, anyway pristine was sitting by me. I was in biology right? Yes. Wait no. Wait. Ugh this chick. She's so pretty. I noticed I looked at her so I quickly moved my head. Shit. Don't be fucking creepy, goddamn it. Why am I acting so crazy? "Ms. Langton?" My teacher said Interrupting my thoughts. I picked up my head that I didn't notice was down. "Yes?" I asked. "Did you hear my question?" She asked again. "Yes" I replied. Wait, why would I do that?! "Then you can tell me the answer." I sat there. Fuck. I could hear snickers in the background. "Water molecules sticking to each other." pristine whispered. "Water molecules sticking to each other." I said. "Correct." ms. Monarchy Said in a surprised tone. When she turned around, I leaned a little closer towards pristine. "Thanks" I whispered. "I owe you." she leaned a little closer towards me. "no problem."
She moved back, and so did I. Well she's nice. And I embarrassed myself in front of her. Great. The bell rang and I packed up my stuff. "So you usually bad at biology or is it just my pretty face distracting you?" I chuckled. "I think I'm bad at biology." she laughed. "Ouch" she said picking up her books. "Pristine"
"Marcie" "want me to roll you?" She asked. "I'm going to AP English literature." "yea and same." I said as she rolled me out. "When are you going to get your cast off?" She asked. "In three weeks." I replied. "no physical therapy?"
"Um a little." I said. "sorry I'm new, where is the classroom?" pristine asked. "So you're not trying to kill me?" I said. She gave a little laugh. "Well not now since you know my evil little plan. Don't wanna make you scream." I'll make you scream all night. I thought. Oh my god. Why would I think that. Come on, play it cool." um turn around the corner, there's a elevator. And the third floor." I said. "I'll show you the rest of the way" "it's a big school." Pristine said. She was right. Winchester high was a big school. But everybody knows everybody's business. I swear it's this sneaky reporter. No idea who it is. we got on the elevator and pristine presses the third floor. "It's pretty cool that you can use the elevator" she said. "Well I can't crawl up the stairs." we both laughed as we went in. It was silent and ding, we were in the third floor. The the doors opened. And guess who it was. Bella. She gave a weak smile. "Hi" she said softly. "can we talk?" I gave a bitch smile. "Pristine. we are going to be late." Pristine pushed me as Bella moved out of the way. "What was that all about?" Should I tell her? No. I can't get too close to her. "Oh it's nothing." I said. "Okay this is the classroom." I said. Yay. The desks were into pairs, in rows. "Let's sit together" pristine said. "Okay" I replied. She moved the chair out of the way, as we found a seat in the back row. "hello class" I heard before I zoned out.

"Now, pair up because you guys are creating your own play. Like Shakespeare." "Ms. Hames?" A kid named Peter called out. "Why are learning about Shakespeare again, I mean we did that as a freshman." The class nodded in agreement. "Well." ms. Hames started. "We're not only relearning about Shakespeare. we are learning how difficult it is to create a story, cast members, and bring everything to life. Shakespeare was well known for great plays. And that was difficult to do back then. I mean you shouldn't ever waste the rich people's lives. But I want you Create your own stories, do your own thinking. I mean you guys did a awful of complaining when reading Shakespeare's plays. I heard a earful. Now we're really not relearning about Shakespeare, we're well, appreciating his work. Now. Come up and tell me who's your partners. AP english, you're all creating a play. Now this is only working because I don't teach a lot of kids but for the love of god don't make this difficult."

Pristine looked at me. "Do I even have to ask?" I giggled. "Where's the romance?" I asked. Playfully. pristine rolled up a sheet of paper and made it into a ring and got on her knee. "My dearest marcie, will you do me the honer of becoming my parter for AP English." "Let me think about it." she slapped my knee as we both laughed. "Well?" She asked. i stuck out my hand. "yes" I said as she slid the "ring" on my finger. I looked at it. "It's beautiful" I said playfully. "Okay I got to tell ms. Hames." I smiled. What a great friend. Nothing else. Probably a friend. I mean we just started talking. I got a buzz on my phone. It was from Shane.