chapter 2

Monday

       "Goodmorning holly!" Holly's mom came bursting in. "Todays the big day honey". "Now come on I made pancakes just for the big day" Holly's walked down stairs and grabbed a pancake.

"Wait mom what time is it?" Holly looked at the time she was going to be late on her first day. "I have to go by!"

"Honey I can take you th-" holly was already out the door. Holly ran into the building out of breath.

"Holly you made it!" Henry smiled. Holly looked over to all the other people there was a lot.

"Hey I'm brooke" a person in a fox cosplay greeted brooke.

"Hi"

"You call call me rockstar foxy or foxy for short" they smiled at holly. Holly looked confused.

"What do you mean by rockstar foxy?"

"These cosplayers are representing animatronics" henry handed holly a blueprint. She unrolled it and it was a blueprint for a animatronic. "You'll be dressing up as happy frog, I usually let people chose but the only one left was happy frog" henry patted holly on the back."your outfit is in the locker room" henry walked to his office.

  Holly went to the locker room and got changed. Her outfit was yellow tshirt with green overalls a green wig bluky googles bandages and bulky light blue shoes. "What a style" holly walked out of the locker room and foxy gasped.

"Aww you so adorable!" Rockstar foxy hugged holly.

"Oh thanks" happy frog twirled her wig hair. She looked past foxy and saw two men talking to each other. One looked to be an orange elephant and the other seemed to be a purple hippo. What odd choice animatronics. "Um hi there, who are you guys supposed to be".

"I'm orville" orville gave happy frog a warm smile.

"I'm mr.hippo" he smiled. Holly noticed the flower in both of their hair.

"Are you guys meant to be a couple or brother maybe.." holly squinted. Orville blushed a little.

"I'm not sure what the animatronics are meant to represent that seems like a good question for the boss" orville smiled.

"Man I didnt know gay people existed in this town" holly said in her head. Holly went to Henry's office and looked around.

"Oh! Hey holly" henry threw a book in  a drawer.

"Hey so when does the pizzeria open ?"

"Oh it opens balalalala" holly got distracted by the picture on his bulletin board. There was a picture of henry and another man. Holly pointed to the picture.

"Is that your business partner?"

"Uh no that's my friend" Henry frowned. "Anyways were opening in a 1 hour".

"Okay thank you" holly walked out. They got in their places. Some of the people left because it wasn't their shift to work. They opened up and kids and parent's came in.

"Omg mom look at that pig"

"Yeah" the mom took their kid to the arcade. Happy frog was confused because the kid didn't point to pig patch.

"Hey funny bear sing me a song"

"I dont sing" nedbear smiled.

"ARHHHH" the kid threw himself on the ground screaming.

"Omg timmy please behave" the mom went to the kid but he kept screaming. "T-timmy remember how we act in public" the mom was panicked.

"He seems like a lot to handle" funtime chica came over to her. Funtime chica was the waitress.