After placing his palm on the ground, Shiki created a spiral force of energy that was pulling Sibir's thugs into it. The moment this happen, Shiki nods his head towards Yuuki.

"Guess i'll show what I can do. Shiki, Becky, Wiseman.....cover your ears. Sound Domination:Sound Wall."

Using his Ether Gear, Yuuki manipulates the sound in his immediate vicinity into a wall of pure pressure that destroyed portions of the surrounding area

Using his Ether Gear, Yuuki manipulates the sound in his immediate vicinity into a wall of pure pressure that destroyed portions of the surrounding area. This caused a lot of Sibir's thugs to be slammed by a bunch of debris during the process. Meanwhile, Sibir himself could only look in shock. Those two boys took out the majority of his gang without breaking a sweat. As Rebecca got out off of her vehicle, she looked at her two partners.

"Good job, Shiki. You too, Yuuki!"

"Becky, hurry back to the bike!"

The moment Yuuki said this, it was too late. When Rebecca turned around, she saw Weisz take the vehicle as he drove off with Pino in tow. Not only that, Happy was also stuck with them. While they were distracted, Sibir pressed a button as a compressor was falling down onto Shiki and Rebecca. Seeing this, Yuuki quickly used his speed in order to grab Rebecca and get her out the way. While Rebecca looked in horror, Sibir was getting into his Knight Gear as he flew off after Weisz.

 While Rebecca looked in horror, Sibir was getting into his Knight Gear as he flew off after Weisz

"

Don't worry, Becky. With his Ether Gear, Shiki can survive that a lot easier than us. Besides, we have company."

"You lot sure caused quite the scene today. "

"My, oh my. This will not end well."

As Yuuki and Rebecca turned around, they saw two people standing before them. One of them was a brawny man
with muscular arms and wears a tight black shirt with dots decorating it. His right arm is tatooed with a band encircling his upper arm. His hair is tied up into a long stalk with a bun at the end. The smaller has a slimmer build and wears body armor over his torso and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His armor has star patterns at the shoulders and an emblem over his chest. However the most noticeable trait was how the larger one had armor on his left foot and the smaller one had armor on his right. Soon Yuuki just stared at them completely blank faced.