However, Jennie was wrong this time.

When She pushed open the bedroom door, she did not see anyone inside. Jennie looked around the empty room, stepping in and then looking through the bathroom and the closet, only to find it all empty.

Jennie stepped out of the room again and asked the maid standing not too far from the door, who stood there at all times to make sure Lisa did not do anything out of hand, "Did you see My wife?"

The maid looked down and shook her head, "Mrs. Kim should be in there. The door did not open after you had gone, Ms. Kim."

Hearing this, Jennie's eyes immediately widened as she grew alarmed. She turned around and looked around the room again, her eyes landing on the open window. The cold air entered the room through the window, sending a chill down Jennie's spine.

She entered the room again, looking down the window to see the mountains at the back of the mansion. As she turned around, her eyes landed on the white paper placed on the bed, not very noticeable on top of the white beddings.

Jennie immediately picked it up, reading through the two words on the paper:

"Country A"

Jennie crumpled the paper up in her fingers, throwing it at the wall in anger. But it was only paper and it could not do any damage. She put one hand up to her forehead and then walked out of the room, stopping in front of the maid.

"Are you sure you did not see Lisa? Any sounds?!" Jennie questioned the maid, who grew scared as she began stuttering.

"No, no, Ms. Kim! I was standing out here the whole time and Mrs. Kim did not come out. There was nothing unusual going on in the room. I did not hear or see anything!" The maid looked around, wondering what had happened but was too afraid to ask.

Jennie knitted her eyebrows together tightly as she entered the room again, just in time for her to hear the landline phone in the room start ringing.

She immediately ran over and picked it up to hear a familiar voice, "Mija, I assume you see that she is gone already. Yes, it was me."

"What -" Jennie started.

Byung immediately cut his daughter off, "I am running out of patience. Hurry and make your decision."

Then, he hung up the call, leaving Jennie incredibly worried as she marched out of the room, going to prepare the flight to Country A. However, before she could even reach the living room, she was stopped.

"Ms. Kim, the scientists seemed to have thought of something," Kai suddenly came over, noticing that Jennie was in a bad mood.

Hearing this, Jennie stopped in her tracks. Not sure of what was more important, Jennie finally said, "Let's go."

Then, they were on the way to the scientists' lab.

****
When Lisa opened her eyes again, she was inside a room. It was decorated in a very cozy manner with a small bed to the left and a couch on the right. The walls and the floor were all made of carpet and there seemed to be nothing hard inside the room.

Lisa could not remember anything that had happened, which seemed to happen very often these days.

The door suddenly clicked open and Shen Liya walked in. Seeing her, Lisa immediately figured out where she was as she narrowed her eyes, glaring at Shen Liya, "You -"

However, Shen Liya did not seem to have any intention of acknowledging her as she placed the tray she was holding onto the floor and then walked out, locking the door again.

Lisa walked over and looked at the tray, which had several plates of food on it. She was indeed very hungry, and thinking that there was no point in poisoning her, she began eating on the couch.

"Uncle, what if she doesn't come?" Shen Liya asked Byung inside his office, which was dimly lit by a few candles underground.

"Oh she will most certainly come, " Byung said with confidence, throwing the cigarette he was holding into the ashtray.

"Speaking of which, I should go talk to her for a quick moment. Wait here for me." Then, Byung stood up and left the room. Right after he walked out of the door, Shen Liya immediately ran over to the other end of the office, beginning to click through Byung's  computer.

She typed furiously as several green words flashed past Byung's computer, and then she went through several codes and locks before finally reaching a folder. She could feel her heart beating in her chest as she clicked open the folder, revealing several images and documents.

She went through them one by one, and the documents included images of people in a hospital bed, hospital records, bank transaction records, car accident images, and more.

After clicking through all of them, Shen Liya typed some more and after the computer screen read: Transfer Success, Shen Liya let out a deep breath as she looked up at the wall.

So, her guesses had indeed been right. And the note was not lying. . . Byung did murder her parents.

Then, there was a click as the door was pushed open.