Let's Discuss Something..

Start from the beginning

"Lay her down, I'll tend to her wounds" I heard Kakashi say. I was put on the couch gently, as Kakashi hovered over me.

*Kakashi's POV*

This was very.... I was left speechless. How could someone do something like this?.. Her upper body was half exposed, shirt completely turn, hickeys, and bruise marks everywhere on her upper body.

Her lip was bleeding badly and her nose. "Deidara give me some bandages, alcohol, ointment, and cotton!" I say, not taking my eyes off of Hikashi's bruised body. "Mm!" Deidara said before he ran to get the supplies.

I know. When did I get so medical nin? I've had some experience. He came back, handing me the things I needed. I clean away the blood, rubbing on ointment before I bandaged her up. "There, for now take it easy. You're safe to go ahead and take a nap" I tell her. But, we should really get her out of these clothes..

"Sasuke, could you get her cleaned up?" I ask, looking towards him. "No, ask Deidara, hn" was all he said before walking off. I sigh lightly, looking back at Hikashi. "Deidara I need a favor!" I shout, but not to loud. He came downstairs, with a questioning look.

"What is it, un?" he asked. "Take Hikashi to her room and clean her up will ya? I have some errands. Need to take care of. Watch after her, thank you!!" I said, already leaving out the house.

*Deidara's POV*

"W-Wait!"

"Dammit, un.." That slick Kakashi went out before I could even say anything! I look at Hikashi who was sleeping peacefully. She didn't look as bad like a few minutes ago. I gently pick her up, carrying her upstairs to her room. Goodness was she heavy!

I lay her on her bed, making a Luke warm bucket of water and getting a rag. I got her some clothes out, before tying cloth around my eyes. I made sure that as I took off her clothes and cleaned her, I didn't touch any personal parts.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I was cleaning her off. Her skin was so smooth and soft. Keeping the cloth on my eyes, I took it off after I finished dressing. She was very, beautiful.. I still feel bad about that day.. The way I treated her..

There really isn't a way to get back to our world is it?.. It wouldn't be bad to change the way you live if you have the chance sitting right in from if you. Right?.. This will be easy until we find this Jitaru guy huh?! Just like boring paradise!...

This was gonna be a long experience.. I got up and walked out her room, quietly shutting te door. I left down stairs to tend to my art collection.

*Hikashi's POV*

I woke up, my upper body was aching really bad. I look down at myself seeing that I was perfectly cleaned and dressed into comfy clothing. How did I?.. I te the thought slip my mind before I went to Sasuke's room.

I knocked first before I opened the door, peeking my head in. "Can I come in?" I ask, seeing that he was in the desktop. He looks at me with an bored expression. "What's the point if asking when you're already in?" He asked, basically somehow answering my question. My cheeks flushed lightly as I look down.

I went over towards him, bending down so I was peeking over his shoulder. "What ya doin?" I query. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes. "What does it look like idiot? And stop peeking all the time! You seem like a creep" Sasuke says, frowning. I giggle slightly, rolling my eyes.

"And besides I'm searching about this information on this Suma Jitaru.. I've looked into the depts of the Internet and still couldnt find anything!" Sasuke sighed deeply, slouching into his chair, running his fingers through his spiked hair.