"Sorry, sorry." I squezed my eyes tight as apologising. He sighed and kept walking without saying anything.

I have no freaking idea about how i'm gonna confess him. What is gonna happen if he rejects me. I'm hopeless about it. I am so scared of his reaction.

From his acts towards me shows that he doesn't feel the same thing the way i feel about him. He has zero interest in me.

I sighed while walking to the classroom.

During the class, It didn't pay attention that much. My mind was cloudy. The only thing I was thinking about is 'how am I gonna confess.'

Why this shit has to be hard?

Right, we are afraid that we will lose that person who we are deeply in love.
And I don't want to face the reality that I will be rejected.

As I heard the bell ring, I went out the classroom. Before going to rooftop, I went to canteen to check up him. But he wasn't also there.

I was about to turn and walk away, I bumped someone who is short, I think. When I looked down, I saw Nobara looking up to me glaring.

"Yuuji."

"Nobara. What a coincidence to see you here."

Now there is a awkward silence between us. I gulped as we continued staring at each other.

"You look like you have something to say." I said.

"Yes, I do actually. Like, don't you have a job to do?"

"I do, and I am looking for my target."

"Hmm. Let me see, I recon, I might know your target-"

"Where?"

"Roof-"

I didn't let her finish her sentence, I ran out of the canteen rushing to the rooftop. It only took me 30 seconds  to get there. Before opening the rooftop, I backed a little to catch up with my breath.

Few seconds later, I heard voices. First, I immediately recognized Megumi's voice, and second the voice was familiar but couldn't recognize.

I opened the door a little to take a peep, but instantly, I regretted it.

The second voice owner is Mina who is clinging to Megumi all the time.

They were a pretty close like they were about to kiss each other. As I thought these, suddenly, Mina smashed her lips to Megumi's.

With horror, I watched them. Without realizing, tears were streaming down my face. Backing a little costed me to slip my leg.

Shit. I think they heard me.

Without looking back, I ran out out the building towards to the gate. I even heard my name was calling. I didn't dare to look back. I didn't want the look on Megumi's face.

Before he caught me, I have already gone.

-

Megumi's pov:

As I heard the bell rang, I made my way to rooftop. He asked to meet there like, It is not our spot.

He really acts strange today, he keeps avoiding me instead of being always near me. Whenever I was looking at him, he seemed like he was into deep thoughts, and was barely listening to class.

He also was sighing a lot during the morning class. I'm really worried about him. Whenever I was approaching near him, I was making excuses to run away.

I hope will be fine tomorrow.

When I reached the rooftop, I saw a figure but that didn't look like Yuuji's. This figure was smaller, long silky hair was leaning to the wall. I approached a little, then recognized the silhouette.

Ugh, I can't deal with this shit today.

I turned around and walked on my tips toes trying to make no sound, but I failed. Shit. I sighed and turned to my back looking at her. First she smiled then waved at me.

"Hello, Megumi-chan" she walked closer to me, still keeping the stupid smile on her face.

Takahashi Mina, short, aggressive, long haired with blonde hair, doe brown eyes and also known as one of my biggest crush? Seriously, I don't even like the clingy people at all. All she does is clinging to me, calling me with stupid nicknames which are really gross.

Simply, I hate her guts.

"Takahashi-san. What do you want?" I made sure that I'm getting annoyed with my voice.

"Isn't it obvious that the only thing I want is you, love." She winked at me. I just rolled my eyes. If she wasn't a girl.

I would punch her for the hundreds times. Why do I have to endure with her everyday? It is like a torture.

"Don't be like that. I know you playing hard and I like playing hard." she winked again. I am totally disgusted right now. Shameless, I can't believe I'm in a such kind of situation.

"I am not playing. And you clearly know that I am not interested in you."

"Just for now. When you hang out with me a lot, you will see the chemistry between us, my love."

WHAT CHEMISTRY?!

"Stop calling me like that, and stop talking nonsenses. I would never date you. Is that clear to you?"

"Why so shy? Aren't my nicknames for you so adorable?"

"No. So stop bothering me or I am gonna make Nobara to do that."

Yuuji, where the hell are you? Come and help me, please.

"Nah, no need to bring up Kugisaki-san. It is just between us, sweetheart." She smirked

She was slowly coming closer and I was stepping back until I hit the wall. She leaned closer and closer. I held her shoulders, was ready to push her then we heard something from the stairs. We both flinched by the sudden sound.

At that moment I thought Yuuji.

"Yuuji?" I called out to him but there was no sound. I was still looking to the door in order to get an answer.

After a moment's silence, I heard the footsteps. As ignoring her, I ran after Yuuji. But the thing is he has already gone. It didn't mean that I should stop, though.

I was still calling out to him, and running as fast as I could to catch up with him. There was no change, 'cause I looked out for him in the yard, there was no result, and I even looked out of the university. Still no where to be found.

I am out breath now, I don't think I can run anymore. And also it's impossible to catch up with him. He runs like a freaking cheetah. Maybe he's already at home now.

I tried to call him, but that didn't quite work. What if he is ignoring me now? If it is about the rooftop, then I am screwed up, and I don't even know, how long he has been there.

I don't want him to misunderstand it.