As Shiki's arm glowed momentarily, he delivered a punch with all his weight behind it onto the ceiling as the sheer force caused blunt damage not only to the shooter, but to his surroundings as well. Just when Shiki stopped the attacker, Yuuki heard the sound of a motorcycle starting up. The moment he turned around, he saw Weisz leaving the area.

"Did he run off, Rebecca?"

"Yeah, Shiki."

"Are you people working with Weisz? Then give him this message."

~A few minutes later~Yuuki and the group were now eating at a local restaurant

Yuuki and the group were now eating at a local restaurant. Though Yuuki was suffering from a minor headache while Shiki was admiring how the underground civilization had a river. However, Rebecca was confused by the situation the group found themselves in. 

"We came here to ask the professor to lend us a ship, but he's not at his house and some weirdo attacked us."

"They have the exact name though. Are you sure that wasn't him?"

"I'm sure. This is what Professor Weisz looks like."

After showing the picture of the professor, Rebecca noticed something off

After showing the picture of the professor, Rebecca noticed something off. Yuuki was being unusually silent. When she looked at the boy, she noticed how deep in thought in he was.

"What's wrong Yuuki?"

"Nyanmaru was so soft. I wonder if i'll meet him again."

"YOU'RE JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT MASCOT?"

"But it's weird. Usually Nyanmaru's mascot is out to promote the series, but it supposedly ended 50 years ago. I wonder if it got a reboot?"

Rebecca's eyes widen a bit when Yuuki mentioned that. As she tried to search something up on her phone, she noticed that she couldn't connect to the internet. Soon a screen appeared in the restaurant as a news anchor had an announcement.

"Onto our next news story. Blue Garden, a planet known for attacking immigrants, has seen the birth of a new adventurers' guild. This new guild, Shooting Starlight, has already brought in several members and with them, high hopes for blazing new trails in space."