Wicked Night V (Final Extra Chapter)

Start from the beginning

They cleaned up and suppressed their rage, not wanting to leave any evidence of the previous event before meeting their wife. They make their way to their chamber with hasty feet. Yibo, like the previous evenings, is seated in a chair by the window, gazing at the sky while holding their child's garments. Yibo didn't miss mourning for their lost child for years.

Yibo has shed a lot of weight over the last few years. He was so traumatized by the tragedy that he couldn't accept losing their child until today. As a result, the cheery boy has lost his shine. The gleam in his eyes when he speaks and the brilliant smile he displays have vanished, leaving him with a dreary expression. He became quite, barely saying a words or just nod his head. It saddens the twins every time they see their beloved wife in that state, and they never get tired of showing him how much they love him, hoping that one day, maybe one day, their mate would return.

Zhan and Sean approached him and planted delicate kisses on his forehead before kneeling in front of him.

"Sean-ge... Zhan-ge," Yibo said softly.

"Are you still up?" Zhan asks softly as he caresses Yibo's face, and the latter leans closer.

Yibo just said, "Hmm."

"You must be exhausted already. Let's go to bed now "Sean stated while holding Yibo's hand.

Yibo nodded, and the twin escorted him to their bed. They wrapped a blanket around him and tucked him in. Soon after, the twin followed and embraced him, as though he were about to be lost. Then they all fell asleep.

~~~~

SLAP!

When the guy raised his hand on his daughter, who was now on the floor and gripping her hurting cheek, a heavy smack resonated throughout the living room.

"How is that boy still alive? Didn't I already make myself clear that finish that boy right away? "The man yells at his daughter.

The girl merely sobs quietly, frightened in dread of her father.

The guy clinched his teeth and let out a furious groan as he realized how worthless his daughter is.

"Tomorrow-," the guy begins, as the girl raises her head to meet her father's piercing stare.

"Tomorrow, finish that boy ," he ordered authoritatively.

"I don't want to do it, father," she said, not wanting to repeat what she had done years ago.

Her father stared at her, unsatisfied with what she had stated. The man grabs her hair and forces her to face him.

"Are you now opposing me? You've already done it. To whom-",he stopped and gave her a sinister look.

"To an unborn child," he declared emphatically before hurling her to the ground once again.

"Don't make me repeat myself again, Yangzi.", the man said and leave his daughter in their living room.

~~~~

With her trembling hand, Yangzi poured the clear liquid to the coffee cup and stir it to be mixed.

She didn't want to do this, her conscience is hunting her. Yes she wanted to be the queen, to make Yibo gone to her life. She have been in love with the twin since young and she's enraged when they announced the marriage of the twin with Yibo. It made her blinded with hatred and do everything she can with the help of her father, killing the innocent unborn child. And now, she's doing the same thing she did years ago.

She took a deep breath and go to the boy's room, holding the tray of Yibo's breakfast with the coffee she made. Every step she take, her heart is pounding so hard, hesitating to execute their plan. When she's in front of the chamber, she gathered much courage and turn the knob.