Wicked Night III (Extra Chapter)

Yibo cast another glance at the two naked bodies beside him before burying his flushed red face in his hands and saying,

"Oh god... what have I done?" mumbled he.

He wasn't aware of the two pairs of eyes staring at him, admiring their adorable-beautiful omega.

Zhan couldn't help himself and softly caresses Yibo's right hand, causing the latter to shiver and yelp in surprise. Yibo shifted his gaze to meet Zhan's gaze, and he felt too weak to meet his alpha's gaze.

"Zhan-ge," he breathy said.

Sean seemed to be lonely and held Yibo's left hand, then said seductively, "Give me some attention too." as he placed gentle kisses on Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo squirmed, "Ahh... S-Sean-ge."

The two alphas begin kissing Yibo on every part of her naked body. Their hands moved sensually through the omega's flesh, and Yibo couldn't stop sighing softly.

The twin's bold action is overstimulating Yibo, causing him to enter another round of his heat (A/N: a quick trivia, for those who are new to this kind of theme, Omegas heat can last for 1-2 weeks. If an omega is experiencing heat, the alpha should be nearby and attend to his omega; if the omega does not yet have an alpha, they can take suppressant, but it is not good for the omega's health). He began to exude his sweet strawberry scent. It didn't miss the sharp sense of smell of the both alpha and looked at each other, smirking.

They stop kissing Yibo's body and level with the latter's face, giving him a quick peck on both cheeks and sitting up on the bed, leaving the panting and squirming omega.

Yibo lamented the loss of sensual touches and kisses, and he begged the two alphas with his glistening eyes, "P-please Zhan-ge, Sean-ge... Ma-make me yours again."

The twin couldn't hold back their burning desire, and with the snap of a finger, the three people in the four corner room express their love for each other once more. And the rest, as they say, is history.

~ 4 Months Later ~

Many things had happened in the kingdom over the months. King Fengmian had resigned and passed the throne to his two sons. He knew the twins had everything it took to be king of the kingdom, and he didn't hesitate to give it to them.

Sean and Zhan had properly taken care of the kingdom as well as their three months and two weeks pregnant queen, Yibo. Taking care of both the kingdom and their pregnant queen was a big responsibility for the twins at first. But, thankfully, they make it through thanks to their mother and father's constant support and guidance, especially their beloved omega.

Both alphas walk to their bed chamber, where they are greeted by their still awake dazzling mate, who rubs against its big bump. They approach Yibo, giving him tiny kisses on the cheek and gently rubbing his baby bump. The omega laughed at the gesture and kissed both alphas on the cheek.

"Why are you still awake?" Zhan inquired, his face filled with concern.

"You should have been sleeping by now, it's bad for our baby and your health," Sean chided, but the alpha couldn't hide his concern.

"I couldn't sleep because the two of you weren't here, so I waited for both of you," Yibo explained, and the twin couldn't resist their omega and tightly hugged him.

"We promise not to be late again and to return home early." Both alphas expressed their desire to console Yibo.

Yibo glowed with delight and drew both of his husbands into bed with him. Zhan and Sean tucked Yibo up with the duvet and wrapped their arms around him, securing him and their baby. They give Yibo soft kisses on the cheek. The omega falls asleep peacefully as a result of the warmth his husbands provide. When they confirmed that Yibo was already sleeping, both alpha fell asleep.

Yibo awoke the next morning without his husbands beside him. He was already aware that the two were carrying out their responsibilities as kings, and he'd been rooting for the twin since the beginning.

Yibo was sitting on their bed when he noticed the white paper in the bedside table and went over to lift it. It's a letter from Sean and Zhan, his husbands.

'Sunrises, like you, are stunning. We'd like to begin our lovely day by betting alongside you. Good morning, honey! We wish you a wonderful day! Remember to eat your meals and take care of yourself and our baby. We'll be leaving early today.

'See you soon, baby, Sean-ge and Zhan-ge loves you.'

Yibo's lips form a warm smile and he murmurs, "We will be waiting for you Sean-ge, Zhan-ge."

Yibo was completely engrossed in his own world when he heard a knock on his door. He allowed the visitors to enter, and his three ladies in waiting entered the room. The two ladies in waiting, Xuanlu and Liying, assist Yibo in taking a bath, while Yangzi, the other lady in waiting, prepares his meal.

They dressed Yibo in his comfortable close after bathing him, as it is also to the two alpha order to make Yibo comfortable in all clothes he wears. When Yangzi had finished preparing his food, they allowed Yibo to begin eating.

When they noticed Yibo hadn't begun digging into his meal, Xuanlu expressed concern, "Don't you like the food, didi?"

Yibo pouted and looked at them, perplexed "Jie, didn't I say you'd come with me every time I ate? I was so lonely while eating alone."

The ladies exchanged glances and chuckled at their adorable little didi.

"Fine," they said, "but only today, okay?"

Yibo nodded in delight and motioned for them to sit, after which they began eating.

~~~~

Zhan and Sean who were in deep conversation with the noblemen. When the door to the room flung open, and Yibo's lady in waiting dashed in.

"What does this mean?" one of the men inquired.

"Please excuse my rude behavior, but I have an important matter to discuss with the Kings about the queen," Yangzi said, lowering her head.

When the twins learn that it is about Yibo, they do not hesitate and rush to Yangzi.

"What happened to him?" they were desperate to know.

______________________________________

What do you think happened to Yibo?

Do you want to them to have twins or only one child? Also, any suggestion to the name of the baby/babies?

A/N: How are you guys? I miss you all... Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy these days because of our university; I had updated this story a few weeks ago, but there was a problem and it was deleted, so I had to rewrite it from scratch. It's not exactly like the previous one, but I tried my hardest to make it as similar as possible.