Wicked Night V (Final Extra Chapter)

Sorry if this came late as the WT keep on glitching.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains violence. So read at your own risk.

Well, without further a do, enjoy reading (≧▽≦)
.
.
.

______________________________________

"How many years have its been, your highness? Thirteen years have passed, and the queen's health does not appear to have improved. If this continues, the kingdom will be at a loss ", stated one of the noblemen.

Sean and Zhan both have harsh expressions on their faces as they glance at him. It is true that Yibo has not improved since the death of their child, which is exceedingly concerning for the kingdom's future. That's why these nasty noblemen are interested in this matter, especially after learning that Yibo would be unable to conceive again. It raised their expectations of becoming a member of the imperial family by promoting their daughters to the twin as if they were things, which they constantly refused.

The twins couldn't hide their contempt at how these guys treat their daughters as if they were a commodity that could be exchanged for power. They understood these noblemen were important to the kingdom, but seeing them so desperate for power gave the twin the creeps.

They looked at one other and didn't need to say anything to understand each other. Zhan sighed and looked closely at the men in the room before replying,

"And what were you trying to imply?"

The men's eyes sparkled, and one of them spoke confidently, "We all know that the queen couldn't conceive again, right?" he said, and all the noblemen agreed.

The gentleman then continues, "A successor is necessary for the next generation to continue, since the queen's inability to conceive again makes having an heir impossible. And he's not much useful either.", there was a little pause while the guy looked behind at the other nobles, and then they all knelt down in front of the kings, lowering their heads and saying the words that astonished the twin.

"Please consider our plea and search for another mate, your highness."

They clenched their jaws and gripped their chairs. Sean and Zhan are enraged at them. How can they insult their queen in front of their own face? How brave they are to express such words openly to them and recommend to seacrh for another spouse, because Yibo is unable to conceive again.

Sean's rage reaches at it's peak, and in the blink of an eye, he's in front of the guy who leads the others. His sharp claws sliced the man's head off in an instant. Its head dropped to the side of it's lifeless body, splattering the man's blood throughout the room.

The noblemen all gasped in disbelief, unable to comprehend what they were witnessing. It was the first time they had seen the twins enraged, as they were generally kind to everyone in the kingdom. They could feel fear gripping their bodies as the twin emitted powerful murderous intent pheromones around the room. Some shivered in dread, while others fainted as a result of the twin's severe pressure emitting.

Then, Zhan gets up from his seat.

"We don't want to hear this ever again!" he yelled across the room.

~~~~

The twins leave the room to avoid killing another person's life as a result of their rage. It's not the first time they've killed someone; they've been in war and killed several enemies on the battlefield, so killing that filthy man who insulted their mate is nothing new to them.