All Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt

Nathan's POV

" What?" i asked in shock.

" Listen i know this is hard but i have been throwing up and then i missed my period so i took a pregnancy test and it showed up positive. I am positive you are the father." she said. Oh my god it can't be true what am i going to tell management, the fans, the boys, and most importantly Adriana.

" I think we should go to the doctors just to make sure." i said.

" Okay let's go now i want to find out if we our having a baby it would be so exciting!" she said jumping up and down. Oh my god no it wouldn't i mean if the kid is mine i have no idea what i am going to do. We left to go to the doctors and we had to wait a while before he could see us. When we got called back we went to a room and the doctor asked questions and took some test. After running a few test to see if she is pregnant the doctor came in.

"  Well congradulations you too! You are having a baby you are about 3 months a long." said the doctor. Tony was so happy she ran up and hugged me.

" Ohh Nathan we can finally start are family we always wanted to!" she said smiling. She is fucking crazy i never wanted to start a family with her i never even wanted to be with her and now look where it's got me. We walked out of the doctors and it was about 5:00. I drove Tony home and she made me come inside with her.

" Nathan listen i know we might not get along any more because of that Adriana girl but i hope you know that this is our baby so i have a say in who he or she will be allowed to see and i don't want it around Adriana." she said. WOAH HELL NO!

" NO. Listen Adriana lives with me and she can't move anywhere because she is hurt and she is so young. Plus she is going on a tour with us." i said.

" Well either she moves out and i move in or you move in here. Plus that tour she better not go any where near our baby and if not i will make sure she stays away from you and the baby." she stated.

" Um no i mean you can't say who i can and can't see and who knows the baby might not even be mine!" i said.

" It's your i know it is!" She stated.

" We had sex once and we used protection and to be honest that was one of the biggest mistakes i ever made!" i said to her. She just shook her head and i turned around and left. Before i walked out fo the door i turned around and said " by the way i want a blood sample when the baby is born because to be honest that baby can not be my kid." i stated.

" Whatever Nathan." she yelled. I got in the car and started to drive home. Please god don't let this kid be mine. I mean if it is mine i would take the best care of it and i would love it with all my heart. If it's mine i will let the baby be around Adriana i don't care what Tony says. Even if Adriana knew that kid was Tony's she would treat it like it was her own.

* Adriana's POV *

I woke up from the sound of the bed room door close i looked and saw the Nathan walked in. I looked next to me and no Louis he must have left while i was asleep. He looked at me and smiled. I gave him a weak smile back.

" Hi Adri." he said coming up to me and kissing my head.

" Hi." i whisperd. I looked at the clock and it was 11:00!?!?! Well what do you expect when all you can do it sit around all day like me you just sleep to help the pain go away.

" Are you feeling okay?" he asked while getting cloths to wear to bed.

" Alright just still in pain but getting better quicker then i thought." i said. He nodded his head then went into the bathroom to get changed. I laid my head down and was just thinking.