"Avyanna, today, on the occasion of you coming back, I, myself, made Lasagna for everyone. Especially for you. I remember how you used to ask me to make it."

Used to notice the past tense.

Congratulations on doing a normal human chore. Making food. Ala mumbled.
I bit my lips to not let out the laughter.

She stood next to me, as she opened the lid of a flat container, the steam of lasagna made its way out of it as the aroma of lasagna spread.

She picked up a Lasagna spatula and, scooped some on it. As she goes to put it on my plate, I put my hand on my plate.

"I don't eat much at dinner," I said as I started in front of me.
"You can at least try it, take a Lil bit," Edgardo said.

"I am not going to change my habit because of someone," unimportant, I stated. From my peripheral view, I see Rebecca putting the spatula with lasagna back in the container.

I see a bowl of fruits in front of me. I arch a little and, grab an apple and, take a bite of it.

"Mommy, you can serve me." I hear Charlotte say, as Rebecca made her way to her. I see, everyone looking at Charlotte with a smile.

I scoff internally. Of course, I'm a villain. After a while, everyone has lasagna on their plates as they eat in silence. I know that they don't usually have silence at the dining table as the looks are getting passed in between them.

Though, I turn a little to call Sophie by a small gesture of my hand. She thankfully saw it and, bend down to my level.

"Who are those two?" I asked her in a whisper as I pointed to the two domestic helpers standing in front of me. I have noticed that a container is placed on furniture between them and, both are signalling each other, subtly, but, what caught my attention is that they have looked at me, several times in the past 10 minutes.

"Mam, they are Emelia and, Natalie." She answered in the same tone as me. I nodded and she backed up.

"Excuse me, Emelia, and, Natalie." I started as they both looked up at me, startled like everyone else. "What's in that?" I asked pointing to the container.

Everyone's eyes snapped to the pointed container.

"It's nothing, A-Mam," Emelia stated. I put my hand out for them to give to me. They both looked hesitant but, placed it in my hand.

I put it in front of me as I opened the lid of the container, the aroma filled the room. It is lasagna only, but it is made by her.

My eyes teared up as I looked up at those who were looking at me, silently. But, my eyes are focused on Emelia and, Natalie.

"Where is she?" I asked slowly. But, before they can answer, someone else beat them.

"I am here." I heard as we snapped our heads to the voice, only to see her, herself standing there.

I squealed as I got up from my chair and, ran to her and, crashed on her. She wrapped her hands around me. I soak the comfort and, warmth from her.

I pulled myself out of the hug and looked at her. "You haven't aged a little bit, huh, gorgeous?" I asked her with a grin while she laughed a little before looking at me with soft eyes.

"But you have. So much." She whispered. I grinned as I replied, "Well... Puberty hit your girl just different, huh?" I also flipped my hair for a dramatic effect, making Emelia and, Natalie chuckle.

I looked towards them as they covered it with a cough. I smirked at them as I said, "Typical covering your laugh with a cough. It's old now, Emelianade and, Natalialite."

They both look at me with widened eyes, "You remember us?" Emelia asked.

"Of course, I do. I can't forget the three Musketeers now, can I?" I replied to them before running to them and, giving them long hugs each.

"We thought, you forgot us," Natalie said as we pull away. I chuckled as I shook my head.

"We have a lot of catching up to do, so tomorrow?" Emelia said as I nodded.

I turned to look at Harper, "You, are also joining our chit-chat tomorrow." She looked amused but nodded.

Eeeee, it's The Harper, Emelia, and Natalie. Harper was appointed by my grandfather for me for the little time I stayed here. She also sometimes helps others but, her main priority was always me. Emelia and Natalie are her children, both are a bit older than me but we bonded very well together. She is also responsible for me since grandpa and grandma live elsewhere. That is why Richard can't fire her even if she does something which makes him angry or anything which till now nothing of sorts has happened.

Our blissful moment got disrupted by someone clearing their throats and, I became painfully aware of the people sitting there. I rolled my eyes before winking at Emilia and Natalie and made my way to the seat which I was occupying previously.

I vaguely saw a flicker of jealousy in Rebecca's eyes as I scooped some of the Harper's Lasagna to put on my plate and started to devour it. I looked up at Harper and gave her a thumbs-up, at which she chuckled before returning to my Lasagna.

"You said you don't eat much at night." I heard Charlotte making me reply to her without diverting my eyes and focusing on my food. "Yeah, unless it's from someone whom I love and, care about."

Fortunately, all of them went back to mind their own business than replying to me. Soon enough, I had finished. My plate is picked up by Sophie and, I muttered a small thank you, before excusing myself from the dinner table.

Though Mr. Richard De Luca had a few cents of his to give, " Avyanna, We have some rules and, things to discuss with you, so head to the living room." I gave him a blank look before making my way to the living room.

Of course, they have some nonsense rules. But, I have full trust in us that we are going to break them, until tomorrow.
Ala stated as I rolled my eyes.
If the rules are going to be reasonable then, I don't have any problem but, if not, then...

I walked into the living room and, leaned against the back of a sofa as I messaged Miles who is constantly messaging me. As I am trying to pacify him to not worry for me, I sense people entering the living room.

"Avyanna, take a seat." I heard Domenico. I turn around to see, that the sofa on which I'm leaning is the seat that they have spared me. Oh well, good. I will share the 3-person sofa with Giovanni, who is sitting on the other end of the sofa.

I sat on the sofa criss-cross and only that seemed to be a shock and, surprise for them.

Oh Lord, give me the patience to survive this.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.
A request for y'all. While you are reading, is there a song in your mind which is relatable to the ongoing situation, then let me know in the comments. I am gonna upload the song in the media of the chapter to make them more interesting.

Thank you.
Published on - 15 September