Home is with the Malfoys

Start from the beginning

"Did you order something Harry?" he asked

"No,"

"hm- I didn't either," Draco tried to remember if he maybe order something he forgot about, however, he made no recollection and wandered out of the kitchen and down the hall to the front door opening it slightly. Once he raised who it was he pulled the door open fully.

"Maman, papa, Quelle surprise!" (T/Mum dad what a surprise/T)

"How are you my son," Narcissa smiled hugging him close.

"I'm great mum,"

"Draconis," Lucius said monotonously

"father," he greeted back

"Lucius! Ne soyez pas si formel" Narcissa scolded

"How are you son?"

"Good dad and you?"

"As good as I can be,"

Harry walked to the door grinning awkwardly at the family reunion- feeling very out of place.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Malfoy," Harry pushed back the sleeves of Draco's hoodie and shook their hands gingerly.

"Mr Potter, you've grown so much," Narcissa cooed squishing Harry's cheeks in a motherly way.

"Maman, don't break his jaw," Draco laughed giving way for his parents to come into the house and closed the front door.

"So, what do I owe this visit?" Draco asked leading them to his living room,

"We needed to talk to you," Lucius replied taking a seat in the armchair that he often sat in when he came to Draco's house.

Harry sensed that this was a family conversation and made a move for the doorway, "I'll make some tea," he said before excusing himself.

"I see, whatever about," Draco grew nervous, something was unsettling about your parents saying they want to talk to you- every bad thing you've ever done circles in your mind as you wait in anticipation for them to start the conversation,

"well- you are almost 18 and it came to our attention that we would have to find you a wife,"

Draco felt his jaw almost unhinge - this was not happening

"Draco darling, we've met some lovely girls who would be quite fond of  your hand in marriage-"

"Do I not get a say in this?" Draco said in disbelief

"well, you'd have to date them first so you do have a bit of choice,"

"you can't just expect me to fall in love with a stranger !"

"Draconis you have to understand that you are our only son, we need to continue our linage and bloodline, it is just for security,"

"But that's-"

"Ne poussez pas voter chance," Lucius interrupted losing patience (T/ don't push your luck/T)

"No Papa! How do you know I'm not already in love with someone?"

"then you'd-"

"What? have to break up with them!"

"Draconis, calm down please,"

Draco met his mother's soft gaze making the words that were on his tongue die.

"do you have someone?" she asked touching his hand softly