【Lust & Torture】Ch.8┌NO! It's not Insanity┘

Start from the beginning

"Not so fast." He called out to the men behind me.I felt as if I was frozen in time at this moment as if time did not move and only he and I were alive. In such a short moment, we could form a union and agree on what would happen next. It was intimidating to me, but at the same time, he made me want to risk my life for it, and so I did.I tilted my head to the side, not moving the rest of my body. So he could shoot the assholes that, I knew, were trying to run away. I shouldn't bargain with my life like that, but I wanted to see his skills. I had a hunch he is a peculiar man, and I guess I was right. They ran as fast as they could but didn't get far. He shot one of them and turned to me.

"Don't worry; he won't die. You already called the police" He smiled as he lowered his gun, placing it back into its place.As he did so, I could see every muscle moving with his actions, even with his clothes on. My jaw clenched, a wave of oakwood and alcohol brushed my nose, and I knew he had walked closer to me."Why should I worry about them?" I asked as I raised my head to meet his darkened eyes. A forest green, so bizarre that it took my breath away. Also, how did he know I called the police?"Hmm. It seems that I caught a little cold-hearted fish, didn't I?" he smirked down at me; I was compelled by his beauty. This man should be illegal."If you think you 'caught' me, then you are delusional, Mr. Damian," I said in a serious tone as I stopped to look at him again. I wanted to know how he knew what was happening here, but he didn't have time to ask.

I went to check on the kid and the woman. Damian followed me, and we helped them get up."I will walk you two back home," I informed them with a small smile.Miss Holy had stopped crying by now, "Thank you so much." she said."Well, no need. I didn't do anything." I helped her when little Peter came and hugged my leg, wanting my attention, so I knelt at his height."Could you stay with us for a while? I-" he stared up at me with pleading eyes."What is it, little guy?" I asked, concerned now."I am afraid they will come and hurt my mama again," he replied truthfully."Of course, I will." I smiled reassuringly at the little boy, and he returned the favor."Yes!" he exclaimed, still smiling.

We were now on the city street. At night, it was a different sight from the day. The lights painted the darkness with a unique warmth. The people walked down the paths to their small but pretty homes.

While they were waiting for the police, the man -Damian- looked at Bethany with a peculiar look plastered on his face

While they were waiting for the police, the man -Damian- looked at Bethany with a peculiar look plastered on his face. He was wondering why she seemed so familiar. Not her face, no. But her body, her speech, her movements. It was almost exactly like her. In his mind, he already hated this girl called Beth. He couldn't understand why. He wanted revenge for something another woman did. Yet to him, it didn't matter. Finding a replacement would do. After all, he is Damian Yang. And it was obvious that as long as this woman did not know his full name, she won't recognize him. To him, she was a mystery. A prize to be claimed. A death note to be read. He wanted to make her hurt for the suffering that he went through all those years. After all, that woman died in a fire. The only woman he loved. She was so keen on escaping him that she ended up dead, and he couldn't understand why.