The News.......

A fine morning in Mahila Police Thana.
Everyone for the first time working peacefully without any fights.
Haseena was working peacefully in her cabin.

Her phone rang. It was an unknown number.

Haseena: Hello?

Voice: Am I speaking to Miss. Malik?

Haseena: Yes

Voice: Can you kindly report in the city hospital?

Haseena: Par kyun? Aur aap kaun hai?

Voice: Mai IB Agent Anubhav Singh ka Junior hoon. I want to inform you something but aapko uske liye hospital aana padega. Please jald se jald City Hospital aayiye.

Haseena: Ji hum aate hai

Haseena cut the call.

Haseena's POV
Anubhav. City Hospital mei. Aur unke junior ne hume phone kiya. Karishma Singh ne toh kaha tha ke woh Sagaai chodke chale gye hai. Hume sach ka pata lagana hoga.

She called Karishma in her cabin.

Karishma: Jai Hind Maddam sir. Kahiye aapne hume kaise yaad kiya?

Haseena: Aapko abhi humare saath City Hospital jana hoga

Karishma: Kyun Maddam Sir? Ammi toh thik hai na?

Haseena: Ammi thik hai Karishma Singh. Aap bas abhi chaliye humare saath.

They were about to go when Santosh came running to her cabin

Santosh: Ma.... Maddam........

Haseena: Santosh are you okay?

Santu nodded.
After taking some deep breaths she spoke

Santosh: Maddam Sir jaldi se hall mei chaliye

Haseena: Par kya huwa hai?

Santosh: Aap bas chaliye.

They went in the hall. The TV was switched on. Cheetah and Pushpa ji were standing watching it with an emotionless expression.
Haseena too looked towards the news. She was shocked and numb

News: Lucknow ke Ex DSP Anubhav Singh ab nhi rahe. Woh ek IB Agent the aur apne ek mission ko complete karne gye the. Jisme unki maut ho gyi. Pura department abhi sok mei duba huwa hai. Bhagwaan unki aatma ko shaanti de. Aur unke pariwaar ko shakti de.

Everyone looked towards Haseena's face for any confirmation. But Haseena turned her face away.

After sometime she faced them.

Haseena: Karishma Singh Hospital mei chaliye. Jaldi.

Karishma: Ji Maddam sir.

Pushpa ji, Santosh and cheetah were crying. They stayed in the thaana.
Kareena went to the Hospital. They moved towards the ICU. Haseena's was not able to walk. But she has to be strong for her own self, for the sake of Anubhav's sacrifice, for Karishma, for her MPT.
Haseena saw his boss standing there with a rather tensed face.

Haseena: Jai Hind Sir

The Boss looked up. He saw Kareena together. He was shocked how to tell them the truth.

Haseena: Aap chinta mat kijiye sir hume sab pata chal gya hai. Hume bas abhi Anubhav ki..... bo...... body dekhni hai.

Boss: Uski body dekhke kuch nhi hoga!