"Alright well it was nice having brunch with you grandma. But we've got to go." The brunette stood from her chair, brushing off the crumbs.

Yuna frowned. "But I just got to play with Hongsam." She complained, sulking.

"It's okay Yuna, we'll come by another day and you could spend all day with your Hongsam." At the mention of that her younger sister gleamed and nodded.

"Bye grandma!"

Yeji opened the door wide to see Ryujin standing at her doorstep with a face splitting grin.

"Hi gorgeous." Ryujin murmured, bringing forth a white lily.

Yeji bit her lip and felt the same fluttering feeling she gets around Ryujin, return. "Thanks." She took the white lily and stared at it happily.

"So, are you ready for our date?"

"Where are we going? You seemed so pumped about it the other day." Yeji asked, coming out of her house and wrapping her hands around Ryujin's arm.

The captain only winked. "You'll find out soon enough."

Yeji took this moment to look at Ryujin's outfit today. She looked stunning as usual with her silver hair slightly tousled around to give a little messy look and her necklace that was hanging onto the band t-shirt, tucked into those shorts.

Yeji mentally sighed, looking at those exposed legs.

Going unnoticed by the brunette, Ryujin leaned down close to her ear "I wore shorts because I know you like staring." Ryujin whispered and placed a small kiss on her cheek before leaning back up.

"Let's go." She announced and turned around, ignoring Yeji's flaming cheeks and stuttering voice.

"L-L-Let's...Yea."

The brunette trailed after her, feeling curious of the special place Ryujin wanted to take them.

"Wait...this is the same spot where we saw the stars!"

Yeji said, recognizing the old building. Ryujin grinned and got out of the car, jogging to the other side and pulling open her door.

"Yep." She said, popping the 'p' loudly.

The silver haired took Yeji's hand and placed a kiss on it before guiding the brunette up to the rooftop.

After seeing the space Ryujin had made, Yeji gasped loudly.

"Babe, you did all this?" The shorter looked up to see an embarrassed Ryujin. "Maybe." She murmured, her hand rubbing the back of her nape. 

"I love it." Yeji went on her tippy toes and kissed Ryujin's lips in thanks. 

The silver haired gripped onto her waist and pulled her in deeper. Ryujin leaned away and placed a small kiss on Yeji's nose before letting her go and taking to the blankets.

"Food!" Yeji exclaimed once more seeing the mysteriously fresh and hot pizza with chips, drinks, and tons of other snacks.

"You're really just loving everything today, huh?"

Yeji paused with the pizza slice in her mouth, looking at Ryujin with one of her eyebrows raised. 

Ryujin laughed and shook her head. "It's nothing, don't worry."

Over her shoulder Ryujin widened her eyes as she sees Chaeryeong hiding behind the wall, giving her a thumbs up.

The silver haired waved her hand aggressively, signaling Chaeryeong to get out of here. Yeji turned around and hummed in confusion.