Chapter 8

Ryujin pursed her lips and looked back at Yeji once again, before turning right back around and taking three shots. She grimaced as she felt the bitter liquid run down her throat. "Ugh." She shut her eyes and shook her head, trying to get rid of the taste. 

Yeji stared at her in shock, not knowing whether to feel thankful that Ryujin didn't makeout with her in front of everyone, or offended that she would rather become drunk as hell.

"Ah! Such a pussy!" Heejin called out as Ryujin groaned and laid down with her back against the floor. "Oh god, the room's spinning." The captain said in astonishment. Yeji leaned over her, blocking the sight of the spinning ceiling.

"Hey, are you alright?" Yeji asked in concern. Ryujin rubbed her eyes and nodded, sitting back up. "Yep. I'm fine. But let's go do something else now."

She stood up with some difficulty, and held onto Yeji's hand, letting the brunette lead them out this time.

"You shouldn't have taken so many." Yeji said as she tugged Ryujin's arm, trying to keep her on track. "And thank you for doing that for me." She added on quietly. 

Ryujin smiled and faced Yeji. "I'd do anything for you." She slurred with her eyes half closed. "Okay." Yeji said cautiously as she held onto Ryujin's shoulders. "I think you're drunk now, maybe we should just head back to my place?" Yeji suggested, trying to look Ryujin in the eyes, which was hard since her head was starting to droop.

"No no, I'm not drunk now, I'm still Ryujin." Her face split into a wide grin, trying to stifle her snickers. Yeji sighed. "I'm not drunk enough to take care of a drunk Ryujin and her jokes." She whispered to herself before lifting Ryujin's arm and putting it around her shoulder.

"Come on, let's get some fresh air." The brunette suggested as she waddled them through the crowd, Ryujin's head completely down.

"Ay! Ryujin!" She was stopped by what Yeji presumes is Chaeryeong, who had red lipstick all over her lips, cheeks, and neck. Without wasting another second, Chaeryeong pushed Ryujin's head back and downed a cup of whatever was in there, laughing loudly as the captain grimaced and coughed. "Thanks man!" 

"What the hell?" She said groggily, feeling the room shift side to side.

Yeji widened her eyes in alarm as she tried to look for Chaeryeong, who ran off again, probably back to playing truth or dare. Sighing, the older girl rubbed her eyes, feeling her contacts pretty irritating.

"Come on." She said as she dragged an even drunker than before Ryujin outside. The cold breeze hit them both, causing Yeji to shiver.

Ryujin wobbled but was able to stand up on her own, seeing Yeji hug herself, she took off her varsity jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "There, a pretty girl shouldn't feel cold." She half murmured.

Yeji froze and blushed, not believing what she was hearing. "T-Thanks." She stuttered out. "But what about you?" She asked, eyeing the thin shirt Ryujin was wearing. The captain stumbled in her steps and waved her off. "I'm fine. I'm actually immune to cold. I feel like a superhero sometimes, you know?" Ryujin slurred and Yeji supported her again. 

The older girl nodded along, realizing Ryujin didn't know what she was saying anymore.

Pulling her bike upwards, Yeji struggled trying to balance it and Ryujin at the same time.

"Need a hand?"

She heard from behind her and Yeji whipped her head at that voice, making the bike and Ryujin, almost fall.

"Choi Jisu." Yeji said aloud, seeing the blonde cheerleader wearing a smirk on her face.

Said girl took Ryujin from her and supported her. "Tall person advantages." She merely said and continued walking, Yeji stood still but hurried to come beside her.