Chapter 1

Fredbear's POV

A kid was placed up in front of me, crying and struggling to get away from me. A teen with a red fox mask forced him closer and closer to me. Then finally 'Crunch' a glass shattering scream was all that could be heard. Liquid poured down my chin and onto my outfit. I looked over to my stage partner Springbonnie, he just looked at me unable to move.

Mr. Afton ran in, Henry and Vincent not far behind, he took the kid in his hands, tears welling up in his eyes. I couldn't do anything stage mode would stay on until 1, so I just stared at them singing that stupid cheesey song. Henry got off a call presumably to 911, he walked over to me and everything faded into black.

~Time skip to Freddy Fazbear Pizza~

I woke up in a strange room with animatronic heads all over the shelves, 'am I going to get my head taken off?! I need out!' I tried to get up but quickly lost my balance, I tried again this time holding onto a table plastered into the middle of the room. 'Where am I? Wait where is Spring?' I looked around the room not seeing him. I made my way over to the door, reaching out for the handle it moved before I could get to it.

The door jolted open and a female with blonde hair springs in crashing into me knocking both us over. She lifts herself up and just stares at me while I give myself time to process her overall existence.

"Oooooooooo. HELLO MR GOLDEN FREDDY!" The female extended her hand out for me to grab, but I just sat there still processing stuff. "MR GOLDEN FREDDY ARE YOU OK?!" She raised her voice louder somehow which made it even harder.

"Chica calm down. What did I say about screaming at new people who don't know what's going on?" A purple bunny placed his hand on the females shoulder. The female crossed her arms giving a little pout. He sighed and turned his attention over towards me, and outstretched his left hand. My dumb took it with my right, but quickly switched over to my left and let out a staticy chuckle.

"Nice to see you're awake, but I need to get some oil." He helped me up as I lost my balance and made sure I won't fall over again. He made his way over to the table and grabbed a can.

"SOOO, Mr Golden Freddy Do You Wanna Be Friends? My Name Is Chica, And That's My Best Friend Bonnie!" She pointed over to the guy that was just full on chugging the oil.

'Wait is she calling me Golden Freddy?' I look over at her. "Go-d-n Fre-y?" My voice covered parts of the words in static.