With Ryujin and Chaeryeong's final game happening, Jisu thought it would be a fun idea if her and Yeji went to the game together.

Of course, it took lot of persuading for Yeji to even step foot in the same direction as Choi Jisu, but Ryujin promised her a surprise if she didn't run away before the game ended.

Yeji collected her clothes, ones that didn't totally expose everything, and headed to the washroom to change.

Half an hour later, a car finally pulled up into the driveway.

"It took you bimbos long enough."

The blonde grumbled. Yeji only smiled and waved timidly at Joy and Yeri.

"Scoot over." Choi Jisu said and Yeri nodded her head, getting out of the passenger seat.

Joy rolled her eyes from the driver's seat. "You told us to come by at seven."

The head cheerleader rose one of her brows. "It's almost seven-thirty."

"Traffic."

"Fine. We were on our way here but we got distracted by the coffee shop. We got you a coffee tho." Yeri spoke up from behind, handing over the plastic cup she was holding.

"We also got you some too." Yeri said to the quiet Yeji. The brunette smiled and shook her head. "I don't like coffee."

Joy widened her eyes. "Wow. That's brave of you." She said in amazement and took a sip of it instead.

Reaching the gymnasium, Yeji was left by the entrance as the others had to go prepare for their cheerleading routine.

"Why did Jisu even bother to get ready if she was going to change anyways." She mumbled to herself while she read ahead in her novel. 

Suddenly, she looked up to see Minju coming in as well. With Chaewon? 

"I'll see you after then, right?" She overheard Chaewon asking. Minju nodded. 

"Minju." Yeji hissed, putting the bookmark down on her book and closing it.

The latter waved goodbye at the basketball player and turned around to see her best friend looking at her with a bewildered expression.

Minju whipped her head to the other side and paced into the gym.

Yeji sighed and packed her things up, following after her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yeji said, practically jogging trying to keep up with her.

"T-To the game obviously?" Minju answered without looking back. They reached the stands and sat down.

Yeji furrowed her brows."I guess you're cheering for the other team then." She said accusingly. The latter stammered over her words as her cheeks turned red.

"W-Where did you get that idea from? I'm cheering for our school! Go Ryujin, go Chaeryeong." Minju pumped her fist up into the air. 

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Alright, I'll give you a week tops. After that you have to tell me exactly what's going on."

"Deal."

They shook hands and turned to watch the basketball game. 

Yeji immediately smiled widely as she saw Ryujin jog onto the court. She cheered loudly and waved her hands up in that air, getting rewarded with a goofy grin and wink from the captain.

"She's so gonna beat them."

Four quarters into the game and Ryujin gets pushed to the ground for the nth time.