"That was to annoy you." Ryujin said back, snickering a little when Chaeryeong's nose flared with agitation.

"Very funny." Chaeryeong said and scooted her chair away from Ryujin. The silver haired pouted. 

"Chaeryeong when are you going to talk to me? It's been practically a week. And I'm not holding any grudge against you." Ryujin poked her again and Chaeryeong finally turned to face her fully. 

The older girl sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just weird for me. I mean-you walked in on me doing the hoo-hah." 

Ryujin covered her mouth with her hand to avoid any laughter coming out. "The hoo-hah?" She wheezed out. 

Chaeryeong turned red at that slip up. "You know what I mean." She grumbled and Ryujin silently laughed a bit more.

The blush had even spread from Chaeryeong's neck till the tip of her ears. "You look like a tomato." 

"Huh, I never expected Lee Chaeryeong to be this shy when talking about this. Where was this energy when you were teasing me about Yeji." Ryujin asked, pushing Chaeryeong's shoulder playfully. 

"That was different. It was about you and not me." Chaeryeong explained, the redness still not subsiding.

Ryujin quietly laughed some more before settling down. "Well, I wanted to call a truce." She put her hand out. "Let's just leave all this stuff behind us."

Chaeryeong pouted and looked down at the extended hand. "Are you sure?" She asked. 

Ryujin smiled and nodded. "And I promise I won't judge you. You're your own person and I won't dictate whatever you say or do." 

"Ryujin, I don't mind that." The raven haired was quick to object and turned in her seat to face her properly.

"You're my best friend and I know you're only looking out for me." Chaeryeong sighed. "I should be the one apologizing. I hooked up with your ex after you told me it was a bad idea and I lied to you about it as well." 

She looked down guiltily.

"You don't have to do that Ryeong. It's all good." Chaeryeong smiled slightly at how forgiving her friend is. 

"So, truce?"

Ryujin stuck out her hand and Chaeryeong gladly took it, shaking it.

"And as an extra point, you guys could come have lunch with Yeji and I." 

"Really?" Chaeryeong looked up surprised. "It won't be weird?"

"It'll only be weird if you let it be." Ryujin nudged her and scooted back to her seat, paying attention to the teacher again. 

Chaeryeong smiled giddily. 

"Oooh, this is good." Yeji said after swallowing the mouth full of the sandwich. She enthusiastically gave a thumbs up to Ryujin, who was looking in anticipation.

Ryujin smiled widely in relief and took a bite of the kimchi fried rice Yeji made for her. "Woah!" She widened her eyes in amazement. "How?" She asked out in wonder.

Yeji giggled and just shrugged. "It wasn't much, I've been making it since I was younger." She said nonchalantly.

Ryujin frowned looking at her simple meal. "Now I feel bad just making you a sandwich." She said sulking. Yeji wrapped her arms around the younger's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"Don't be, it was the best sandwich I've ever had." She said with a kiss on her cheek. Ryujin could only look at her skeptically. "I just slapped two pieces of bread, vegetables and sauce together, but sure thing."