"Of course they can. I mean, you don't remember where you're from either, Rebecca."

"Oh my, I thought I heard a commotion."

When Yuuki heard someone's voice directed at the group, him and everyone else looked for the source. At the entrance of the guild, Yuuki saw a young girl with long blue hair and a ponytail attached to a ball that levitates next to her head. She wore a sleveeless black skintight suit with green lines and separate sleeves.

"If it isn't the second rate B-Cuber Rebecca and her scruffy cat, Hoppy."

"Labilia

"Labilia......."

"My name is Happy!!!"

"The sound she's giving off....I don't like it."

As Yuuki saw Labilia getting closer to the group. He looked to the side as he saw someone handing out some bottled water. While Yuuki was walking over there to get some, Labilia made it towards Rebecca, Happy, and Shiki.

"Rebecca."

"What do you want?"

"Your videos have been a real bore lately. Maybe you should think about retiring soon."

"No one asked for your opinion!"

As Rebecca was arguing with Labilia, Yuuki was seen with a look of mild annoyance on his face since he could hear all of it. To be honest, this Labilia girl was kind of annoying. Not to mention overconfident. As he was walking back to the group, Yuuki handed Shiki some water too as they had to listen to Labilia's bragging.

"I'm a super famous B-Cuber. I'm so famous, there isn't a soul in the Sakura Cosmos who doesn't know me."

"Never heard of you."

"This is the first time i'm learning your exist and i'm already regretting it so far."

Labilia winced in annoyance when she heard Shiki and Yuuki's response. Though she stopped caring since they're friends with Rebecca. She believes it's safe to assume the two boys were country bumpkins.

"Just keep up the hard work, churning out your boring videos, Rebecca. They make my videos seem that much better. Magnificent, absolutely magnificent. They're so dull that it's actually quite refreshing!"

As Labilia said this and was walking away, tears were escaping Rebecca's eyes as she was infuriated. Before Labilia exited the guild, she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"What is it? If you want to shake my hand it'll co-"

"Sorry but.......could you please shut up? I don't mean to be rude but your laughing is hurting my ears."

When Labilia turned around, she felt something being poured onto her head. As she looked forward, she saw Yuuki pouring his bottle of water over her head with an expressionless look on his face. Plus he wasn't even lying. His hearing was so powerful that running water ,in his ears, sounds like rushing boulders. So hearing anymore of her laughter would've given him a headache.