What really happend? (Plot twist)

Your POV

Soul. Soul was standing there. Flowers in hand. He dropped them. "(Y/n) when was you going to tell me? Tell me that you was with the professor?" He shouts. You stand up. "Soul, please do not shout in front of my partner and my son/daughter" you say expressionless. "(Y/n)...." Stein says. " how did I get in the hospital?" He says you whip around. How could he not know?! "Stein, stop messing around, you know how you got here." I say. He shakes him head. He doesn't remember? "Oh well let me tell you." You say pushing (c/n) out of the room. You didn't want him/her to know about this. " well that day started as usual I woke up to you with a smile on your face. You seemed a little too happy. You asked if I wanted to go out for a meal. Which I said yes. While we was walking I dropped my keys and ran out into the road. A truck came out of no where and, and y-you.... You." You stopped nearly crying. "I'm happy for you both. " a voice says. Lord death. Or great. You get ready for a good telling off and when it doesn't come you look at him. And he hugs you. "My daughter, I found you after all these years." He says crying. You stand there shocked. You are lord deaths only daughter, that he lost many years ago.
~plot twist haha I got you, you thought reader died but no.~