𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29

Zacznij od początku

"Do your eyes have a staring issue or something because I find it funny how there always glued to us like a fucking magnet", he says. "What can I say you stole my girl in the first place whats staring going to do", Draco says. "Firstly you cheated on her, secondly she ain't your girl anymore, and thirdly"- before he could finish the sentence he has already punched Draco knocking him off the bench to the floor. "Get the fuck off me you psycho", he shouts. "Learn to not fucking stare at people then", he shouts back before walking back over to us.

"Well that was interesting", Tom says as mattheo cleans the blood off his hands. "Yeah very", Isla agrees. "I feel sick", I say with my head on the table. "Don't puke on me please I'm begging I just bought this jumper", Isla says as I laugh. "I'm not going to puke", I say. "Oh right good", she says. "Now eat up".

I lay there for around 10 minutes as everyone eats before something hits me on my head. "What the fuck", I say lifting up my head to reveal a letter dropped off from an owl. "Fuck", I say picking it up. "Who is it"? Mattheo asks looking over. "My mother I told her about me being ya know and she must of wrote back", I say. "Well here goes nothing".

*******************************************

Dear y/n
HOW DARE YOU GET PREGNANT I PUT YOU IN HOGWARTS TO LEARN AND BECOME A GREAT WITCH THAT YOU WANTED!YOU BEGGED ME FOR THIS AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME YOU EITHER GET RID OF IT OR I AM NO LONGER YOUR MOTHER YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL LIVE IN REGRET. HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH A RIDDLE ASWELL DID YOU NOT THINK YOU STUPID GIRL I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RIDDLES THERE BAD NEWS AND NOW LOOK AT YOU PREGNANT AT 17 YOU EITHER KILL IT OR YOU AINT FAMILY.

*******************************************
"Shit", I say before finishing the letter. "Well What did she say", Isla says as I pass her the letter. "Shit", she says reading it. "What", blaise says as Isla passes him the letter. "Fucking hell", he says. "You alright"? He asks looking over at me with my head in my hands. "Perfect", I say before standing up. "I'm going out for a bit I'll be back for first lesson", I say before passing the note to mattheo. "Read it and give it me back first lesson ok", I say before walking out.

I walk out to find Draco stood outside with a bloody nose from mattheo. "Your boyfriends going to get beat", he shouts as I walk past with my fingers in the air. I walk down past the potions lab to the hospital wing to see if anyone was there. "You alright dear", a woman says waddling over from behind me. "Yes uhm is there anywhere we can go"? I ask as people were sat in the hospital beds. "Of course dear follow me", she says bringing me over to the far end into a separate room. "Now what seems to be the problem"?

"I took a couple tests yesterday and they came back positive and I want to know if that's 100% accurate", I say as she looks over

"I took a couple tests yesterday and they came back positive and I want to know if that's 100% accurate", I say as she looks over. "Okay take a seat and I'll be right back with the supplies". I waited for around 10 minutes before she came back with some bottles paper and other bits. "Ok so I'm just going to have you drink this although it doesn't taste very good so you may want to just do it all in one to get it over with", she says handing me a bottle.

"And then I'm going to mix these two medicines together to create a solution which I will then add to the test to create a more accurate decision", she goes on. "So you drink that for me", she says as I take of the lid before drinking it. "That's it now while we wait for it to kick in why don't we have a little chat", she says. "Okay". "Alright so have you thought about the different ways and decisions that you have to choose from"? "Yeah I've chose to keep it if I am although my mum doesn't want me to", I say.

"Ok so your keeping it and may I ask when your last period was"? "Around 6 weeks ago", I say as she mixes the solution together. "Okay and does the father know and will he be okay with keeping it"? "Yes he does and yeah he's fine with me keeping it", I say. "Ok so I want you to go over there to the bathroom and I want you to take this test with you and add a drop of this onto it after you have finished then come back out", she says handing me the stuff.

I walk in before placing the stuff down on the counter then doing my business before adding the solution to the test before heading back out

I walk in before placing the stuff down on the counter then doing my business before adding the solution to the test before heading back out. "Okay so I don't think your that far along into the pregnancy which is ok but since we are starting for summer soon I want to ask if you will be returning for the extra year", she says. "Yes yes I will", I say back. "Okay so by the time you come back you will have a bump it won't be extremely large but it will be slightly noticeable.

so I would like to recommend not wearing the school uniform as it can get uncomfortable at times. I'd suggest leggings as there stretchy and comfortable", she says. "Okay thank you", I say. "Ok now let me look at this test ah yes you are positive my dear would you like to keep this or would you like me to bin it"? "You can bin it I have 3 more in my dorm", I say before thanking her leaving.

I walk out the hospital wing to find mattheo waiting outside for me. "Jesus fucking Christ you scared me", I say turning the corner. "Why did you leave"? He asks. "I came to get a more accurate test", I say walking away with him. "And What did it say"? "Positive", I say. "Did she says anything"? "Not much no she was talking about me wearing non uniform when we come back because I'll have a bump and stuff.

 "Did she says anything"? "Not much no she was talking about me wearing non uniform when we come back because I'll have a bump and stuff

and was asking about if I was keeping it and stuff and about me returning for the final year", I say as he looks over. "Alright well blaise and Isla are at his tryouts with Tom so that means you will have to put up with me for the rest of the day so how about we go back to my dorm"? He says. "Yeah sure let me just drop my bag off at mine", I say as we head back to the slytherin common room.