𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

It was morning. I woke up to mattheo not beside me. I sat up and looked around the room to see no trace of him anywhere but then I hear noises coming from the bathroom. I stood up and covered myself with a blanket as I had nothing on. and waddled myself over to open the bathroom door to see him turning on the shower in a towel turning around to see me stood at the door wrapped in a blanket.

"Care to join me", he says opening up the shower door as I walk over. I get to the door before I drop the towel walking into the shower followed by him. "Did you sleep alright"? He asks turning up the water temperature before turning Back to me. "Yeah". I walk up to him before looking up staring into his eyes before grabbing his cock moving my hand up and down it.

"Y/n", he says

"Y/n", he says. "Shh just enjoy it", I say before kneeling down. I take my tongue and press it against the tip before running it up and down before taking it all in. Focusing on the tip before going full in. I hear a faint moan come from his mouth as he holds onto the sides of the shower with his head back from the pleasure.

I run my hand up and down it as the same time. I suck him off to create extra pleasure before I feel him weakening before me. Before I could do anything else he released onto my face looking down at me kneeled there.
"Fuck", he says as I wipe it off licking it off my fingers. I stand up and get closer as he pins me against the wall bonding a kiss between the two of us as his hand slides up my thigh before meeting my clit.

He moves his fingers slowly around it as I moan into his mouth. "Two can play at that game", he says smirking before shoving two fingers into me whilst his thumb rests against my clit. His fingers bend inside of me as they move in and out before he starts leaving hickeys around my breasts as he goes deeper inside of me. I stand there with my hand over my mouth catching the moans leaving so no one would hear before he pins my hands up above me moving faster inside of me. I feel myself weakening before dropping down as mattheo catches me in his arms. He smirks as I kneel there out of breath.

"Let's get you dressed", he says smirking as he picks me back up out the shower.

Y/n wore some plain black denim jeans held together with a matching black and gold belt

Y/n wore some plain black denim jeans held together with a matching black and gold belt. Tucked in she wore a short black off shoulder jumper with a white lace bra and matching gold jewellery over the top.