【Lust & Torture】Ch.7┌Snapping┘

Start from the beginning

"Well, hello." I smiled at them. There were six of them. It felt ridiculous to send so many people just for a woman and a kid. I scoffed, annoyed now. Bitches can't beat each other, so they go against the weak; cowards. I was immediately disgusted at how they looked at the woman, like wild animals hunting their prey. It didn't take long for them to look at me the same way. We were in an alley exterior at night. I know I should fear for my life; I shouldn't even be here, but that is who I am. I thrive in destruction; I lived in blood. That is the only thing that makes me feel alive.

"Hello there." One of the men spoke up, smirking playfully."Disgusting little bitch." I smiled again, and he narrowed his eyes. The man had dark blue eyes and blond dyed hair; he was an ugly little thing. I rolled my eyes at him. The other continued, looking without moving.

"What is a lady like yourself doing out here?" the blond dude started again. Kicking your fucking asses, I thought to myself, but I just grinned at them. There is no need to talk much to these people; they wouldn't understand anyway. Why waste my breath?"Did you come here to play with us, sweetheart?" another man spoke. This one was taller, with brown eyes and dark hair; he looked, may I say, yummy. Oh, his blood will feel good on my fingers, won't it?"Of course, that is why I came here." I grinned again as I replied to him."Really?" the blond guy questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Hell, yes. Only it is another kind of game." I informed sweetly, as they were now confused. "And what would that be?" the tallest one of them spoke up now; He also had dark hair and a small scar on the side of his brow. This one somehow seemed different as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Hm, wouldn't you like to know now?" I looked at him back. The fiery gaze made me smirk as he got more confused. I then dragged the metal bat to the ground. Which got their attention. Suspicion was written all over their disgusting faces.I felt movement behind me, but I didn't move. I just turned my head to the side to watch as the woman glanced up at me from the ground."Hey, girl, I- I am Holy. These are bad guys. You should leave, sweetheart." she pleaded as she shook her head at me. Hmm. This woman was weird. She asked me to leave for my good. Were, another reason to stay.

"Not a chance in hell am I leaving you two to die here." I smiled at her reassuringly."But-" she argued, but I raised my hand, and she looked down again, worried."What will you do about it, little girl?' The guy at the far left asked,"You are about to find out soon enough." I tilted my head slightly to look at the two more gues behind them.

The leader, the one with the skar, yelled at the others, irritated."Get the woman and the kid." the brow-scarred man ordered."Right, that's what we came for." the dark-haired dumbass nodded. The blond guy in front of me laughed awkwardly."I dare you to come closer and see what happens," I said, my right eye twisting with disgust. Doctor in need! The twitch seems to have stayed will me. Sorry, no time for the Damian joke! I giggled to myself.

"Aren't you all barking and not biting, lady?" one of them said, and the blond guy added, "We're here for the fucking woman and the kid."The leader stood up from his leaning position, angry now. Ooh, I'm scared now, I rolled my eyes."He's right. We'll deal with this little disturbance later." The guys complied with their leader's wishes.

"Get the woman." the scarred man ordered, and they nodded. "On it, leads'."Miss Holy yelled in fear. "NO!" she shook her head at me; in a pleading manner.Then little Peter, her son, walked to her side, crying. "Moma!""Come on guys, quickly!" the leader spoke up again, and I was getting angrier now, well, bad for them for awakening the beast.

"Like hell you are." I looked straight at him, and he, somehow, stopped in his tracks for a moment. Well, I guess I still have it in me. I snapped my gaze at the two men that started approaching, making them stop short in their tracks. The short guy from the back came closer. Well, I brought the metal bat straight to his head in a swift movement.