Rock Me (Larry & Ziam)

Summary: The time has come for another foursome...

TRIGGERS: Harry does say stop, but he knows his colors and Louis makes sure he does!!!, quick reference to past one-shots (cutting and disordered eating)

----

The last time Liam visited Harry and Louis on tour, it was simply to be a supporter for his friends whom he hadn't seen in a while.

It was a nice, quick few-day trip that was mostly spent with Harry in little space, happy as ever as he crawled all over Liam and Zayn and forced them to draw and play with his action toys with him.

Liam left first, then Zayn followed. And they've been gone ever since.

With Liam and Harry having grown closer during that time, Harry ultimately whispered out during a late-night call that he had relapsed with his cutting, but has been doing better since.

Which isn't a complete lie. It's still hard with the urges almost every second of every day, but it is better.

He also said he was worried about Louis, but didn't say why since Louis seems to be doing a lot better too. Harry makes sure to get on Louis' case when he doesn't sit down for a meal, or when Louis will accidentally forget that it's not five in the morning anymore and that coffee doesn't count as a meal.

With the pressure both Harry and Louis have both been feeling, Louis has been discussing with Zayn on some ways to take all of their minds off of everything for a little while.

Zayn had also said he and Liam have both been feeling stressed with their jobs and it's about time they visited.

Louis immediately agreed.

Right now, Harry's on a stage in Perth, Australia. He slept most of the day with Louis laid over his chest and quiet music playing in the background.

On stage, he feels lively and energetic as he moves and jumps around, especially when he sees Louis smiling at him from the stage side. He makes sure to sway his hips a little extra for Louis.

With a goodbye and wave to the audience, he prances off stage and right into Louis' arms.

"So good, darling," Louis praises with a kiss to his submissive's temple. "I have a surprise for you."

Harry pops his head out, an innocent smile adorning his lips as his eyes widen with curiosity. "Surprise?" He asks, squealing when Louis hikes him up in his arms a bit more and starts making his way to the back exit. "What about our stuff?"

"Already had someone pack it during the show," Louis says. He was too excited to wait any longer, so he had Harry's assistant pack their bags and bring them onto the bus.

"What's the surprise?" Harry questions, hooking his chin behind his dominant's shoulder and quietly giggling as he wiggles his fingers into the back pockets of Louis' jeans.

"I can't tell you, then it wouldn't be a surprise, babe," Louis snickers, fondly rolling his eyes and stepping onto the bus.

——

The drive to the fancy and over-priced hotel only takes a couple of minutes, and before Harry knows it, he's scanning their room key and pushing the heavy door open.

"What's my—" Harry starts, but it's interrupted by his own squawk-like noise when he sees Liam and Zayn sitting on the bed. He drops his bag and runs over to Liam, knocking him back on the bed as he hugs around him. "What the fuck are you doing here!?"

"Harry," Louis chastises, causing Harry to frown and sit up straddled over Liam as he looks confusedly over to his dominant. "Kneel."

Harry's eyes go a bit wider and he looks back at Liam, understanding the reasoning for their presence when Liam smirks and grabs Harry's hips to roll their groins together.