1

Louis POV

A slam of the door was heard. I knew it was my parents leaving so I got up and went to the bathroom to cover up my bruises with my sisters make-up. She lets me use it.

I'm actually really fast at doing it because I had a lot of practice so it only took me 15 minutes. I went to Lottie's room to wake her up for school. It's her first day in 8th grade.

We quickly get ready and go outside where my friend Niall is waiting for us in his car.

I don't have a car as of I don't have the money.

Our parents don't allow us to eat when we want, so they lock all the cupboards and we have to go to school hungry.

After we dropped Lottie off we park the car at her school and walk to ours which is only 2 minutes away.

As me and Niall make our way inside the halls I notice how I didn't give Lottie any money to buy lunch. I quickly search my pockets after the last few pounds I have with me.

I tell Niall to please excuse me if I'm too late and run out of the school.

I walk into Lottie's school and ask the secretary where she has her first lesson.

I make my way to her classroom and knock because I don't want her teacher to hate me.

A few seconds later the most beautiful man I've ever seen opens the door and looks at me confused.

,,Hello, I'm Mr. Styles. What can I do for you?" He asked with such a beautiful smooth voice.

,,Hey, I'm sorry but is Lottie Tomlinson in here?" I ask him.

,,Yeah she is, come in"

I go inside and feel all eyes on me but I don't care. I quickly search for my sister and then walk up to her desk.

,,Are you okay?" She looks at me questioningly.

,,yeah, I'm sorry I just forgave to give you money for lunch" I answer and give her the money from my pocket.

She takes the money and gets up to hug me. ,,thank you, I love you" she says smiling

,,I love you too" I break the hug and go to kiss her forehead, ,,see you later."

With that I turn around and go back to the door where Mr. Styles is still standing and looking a little confused.

,,Sorry for the disruption"

He just waves me off smiling and I make my way out of the school.