There was silence in the hall as Dumbledore glanced at every houses' table, onto the students' faces, his eyes twinkling as he continues, "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen—" he pauses, looking at Filch who hops into the Great Hall. All heads whip to the caretaker as he hops to the front, whispering into the Headmaster's ears. Aine and her friends gave each other a look, grins on their face, wondering what was so secretive about the conversation the two men was having. 

Once Filch was done, he hobbles back out in a hurry, while Dumbledore had gone on, "So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament."

Students began chattering once more, thrilled, "Wicked." The twins said in unison, grinning from ear to ear, "—For those of you who do not know... The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when l say— These contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later! But now! Please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies and gentlemen from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and their headmistress, Madame Maxime!" Dumbledore claps and the heavy doors creaked open, revealing the first school that would be joining the tournament alongside theirs.

Aine turned her head to the doors, and the minute of silence piqued her curiosity as she waited for the students of the Beauxbaton Academy to enter. Though that didn't take long when a group of beautiful ladies and men strutted in. The French schools' students wore light blue silk uniforms, unlike Hogwarts with their usual black robes and coloured ties. Both genders also had a similar shade of blue cape wrapped around their shoulders that was cropped and adorned a darker satin ribbon in the middle of their collars, as well as a pastel blue, pointed cloche hat that was tilted to the sides of their heads. It wasn't until she noticed how beautiful and handsome they were all were.

The Beauxbaton students held their chins and spine up as they walked past the Hogwarts students, every now and then halting as they lowered their arms in a soft wave as a form of greeting, and sang a beautiful note. If there was a word to describe them all, Aine figured 'Poised' would be a better word and it was true, a perfect smile was plastered on their faces as they shared a gaze with each student they have met.

As they made their way closer to Aine's table, her eyes were caught by one of the gentlemen whose eyes softens at the sight of her and she merely gives a small smile which he returned. Gazing deeply at the young man's perfectly sculpted face, his dark green orbs were what enchanted her to him. She felt her shoulders tense up as he lowered his head slightly into a curtsied before he looks to his friend, equally stunning as he was. As beautiful as they looked, Aine felt a pang of jealousy as their beauty had threatened her very much, that she glanced away, awkward and dispirited from their looks. However, before the group of students proceeded on, she found herself looking at the boy again, something about him was oddly familiar to her despite their first meeting. He simpers gracefully once more before they made their way towards the professors.

Ron mutters a small cursed word, and Aine, Ginny and Hermione whip their heads to the boy who was practically glowing red as a Beauxbaton man who had auburn hair winks to Ron, shyly turning away as he nips on with his schoolmates. Harry immediately bumps his best friend's sides, and they began teasing the red-headed boy quietly who was already gawking at the french ladies dreamily, not that Aine or Ginny was complaining since everyone was literally swooning over them. They ambled their way forward as their arms flayed to their sides naturally like a bird spreading its wings before little blue sparrows and butterflies materialized from the air, and danced around the hall; dusting magical sparkles down as they vanished. Everyone was bewitched by their entrance and even Dumbledore held his mouth in awe.