Chapter 11

He agreed to pick me at 5.30 in the evening, after I bugged him so much. I wore a colored saree and kept some flowers and went to see him. He wore casuals and still managed to look good.

'did you shower? I meant hairwash. Hope you didn't eat any nonveg behind my back mr. Nice to see you in something than your boring uniform' I kept throwing him questions, as soon I got in.

'one question at a time, your continuous chattering is giving me a headache. I don't know how Iam gonna survive with you for a lifetime' he said driving away.

'you can always say no' I said smiling. Even though I hoped he wouldn't.

'what? Are you mad wife?'

Okay mr grumpy is back.

'btw you look nice' he blurted out.

'did you just compliment me' I asked him teasingly to which he looked everywhere except my face.

I was bossing him so much I thought he'll run away. When he didn't even stop to wash his feet I stared at him furiously.

'okay mom, cool down' he said holding his ears. I just laughed and kept mum. We prayed and walked abit in silence.

'minion, why's aren't you talking, it's strange to see you silent'

' I came here to pray and relax a bit, I find it peaceful and it helps me think'

'so what are you thinking now,' he asked biting the coconut. ( we break coconut and eat it, it's usually done in south india)

'Wait didn't you apply viboothi? (Holy ash) I asked shaking my head. 'you should learn alot , for you to survive with me' I said applying some ash on his forehead

 'you should learn alot , for you to survive with me' I said applying some ash on his forehead

(Something like this,but it's white color)

He just gave me that look which I didn't understand.

After spending some time ,admiring the temple and me talking half of the time and him listening to me. He dropped me off at home, I insisted to have dinner with us but he said he has some work and left after bidding goodbye to my family.

I went to bed and could help smiling. I was so happy today ,I hope it stays like this forever. He isn't that arrogant , he just needs some love and care.

Taking my phone I thought of sending him a goodnight msg.

Shravani : hey thanks for today. Had a great time) sorry for talking too much.😭 Will try to reduce my talking 🤪 goodnight

I waited for his reply ,but I got no reply,so I feel asleep.

In the morning i woke up and thinking he must have replied I took my phone and smiled.

Mr.Grumpy😈 : good mrng. Was busy yesterday, just saw ur msg, I had fun too. Oh no , talkative shravani is better than silent and stubborn shravani.

No emojis nothing, typical grumpy.