𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

I'll ask again here for those who didn't see it.
I'm thinking about making a part two of some of my One shots.
My first idea was making a sequel to Christmas Lights, but if you have to choose another one, which would it be?

Many of you already said Train, so that one is on my thoughts now too.

Please let me know!

Also, thank you for the 400 votes! You amaze me every day 🙈

Anygays... Smut warning 🔥 enjoy.

Mag 🦋

SEVENTEENTH CHAPTER.

"I knew you had talented lips, but that kiss… wow." - He breathed out, still holding onto my neck and keeping his eyes closed.

"Thanks." - I snorted and he opened his eyes, taking some distance from my face, but still keeping his grip on my bum and my neck.

"Do you want to…?" - He asked, raising an eyebrow. - "Go inside?"

Use this to your advantage, H.
He's been using you, it's your turn now.

"Nymph is awake."

"She's watching television. We'll lock the door."

"Mhm… yeah, okay. Yeah." - I whispered, leaning over and kissing his lips harder this time.

Louis moaned into my mouth and bit my lower lip.

"C'mon." - He mumbled, taking my wrist and guiding us to the door.

As we walked down the hall I took a glimpse of the living room, seeing Nymph in front of the tv and completely oblivious to her surroundings.

I sighed to myself and followed Louis to his room.

He closed the door and locked it before pushing me against it, capturing my lips once more.

At one point, Louis was invading my mouth with his tongue, pulling our bodies together and causing me to moan into his mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, needing to feel him more, needing to grab onto something.

He slipped his hands under my shirt and rested them on my lower back as we made out, kissing and sucking into each other's mouth.

Louis split the kiss and moved to my neck, letting me recover my breath. He moaned dangerously close to my ear, biting softly on my lobe.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

Louis groaned and kissed his way up and back to my lips, joining them into a desperate kiss, also moving his hands lower and catching mis asscheeks.

And I was eager for more.

We both moved backwards to the bed and Louis hovered above me, continuing kissing me more and more, knowing I probably already had my lips swollen, and so did he.

I let out a whine when he pulled back from the kiss once more to move to my jawline, trailing wet kisses and licking down to my chest.

I was completely at his mercy, tangling my fingers on his hair, arching my back and getting hotter at every second.

I took Louis' shirt off and then mine, not handling it any longer. I needed skin to skin contact.

After my actions, Louis returned to my lips, kissing me and making me moan again.
He smiled satisfied against my opened lips.