1-Reality

Michael's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat and looked over to the mirror to the right of my bed. It was all real, the scooper, the fire, the hell. All I thought was a nightmare, was all true. Living all my families hells, William's custom hell, C.C's nightmares that I caused, Elizabeth's pizzeria, Henry's plan that I helped fulfil, all of it was real.

I went downstairs to see the animatronic that led to my demise sat on the sofa, shut down. I sighed and grabbed my mask and placed my fully charged illusion disk into it. I walked out of the house and noticed it was raining.

I made my way over to the charred remains of my pizzeria I helped Henry destroy. Somehow I managed to escape, and I wouldn't be surprised if others escaped too.

I went over to an abandoned building nearby and heard shuffling of feet and gears turning. It sounded familiar. I followed it silently.

I crept around the corner to find Scrap Baby, more destroyed then before. I almost felt bad. I approached her. She noticed I was there and you could almost feel her fear. I put my hand out and she hesitantly grabbed it. I gave her my umbrella and led her to my house. I know who she is.

As we made our way back to my house through the park, thick trees and muddy roads Scrap Baby said nothing, and never even motioned to. She knew where we were heading, I could tell.

We arrived and I helped her in. She was shocked at the sight of Ennard. I honestly don't blame her.
"I didn't think he'd still be full, considering we all left him."
"Didn't only your souls leave, though? If so then it makes sense, I mean that doesn't change his physical state."
"I...I guess..." Baby just stared at him while I took off my coat and went into the other room to grab a second illusion disk.

I returned after finding the disk to see Baby poking Ennard and seemingly trying to find something on him.
"What'cha doin'?" I asked, Baby screaming from me appearing from seemingly nowhere.
"Don't scare me like that Michael!"
"Sorry, sorry, here, you know how to use them, correct?"
"Yeah..."

Baby ran her finger over the black disk which was roughly about the size of a half-dollar coin. The words "Afton Robotics, LLC" were written in small letters on the side in an old-fashioned flowing script. She flipped the switch on the side and a high-pitched frequency could be heard, the same one heard from mine.

Baby took on the form of an extremely blood-covered Elizabeth Afton, blood spilling from her forehead and stomach. She must've hit her head when she got captured by the Circus Baby animatronic.

I took off my mask and turned off the illusion disk, placing my mask back onto the cabinate it was originally on this morning.

Me and Elizabeth decided to try and move Ennard off of the sofa and into my office so that we could watch the television together, and eventually we managed it.

We sat down and I found a few episodes of Betty Boop, so we decided to watch that, as children's cartoons aren't as good in the 21st century as they were in the 80s.

I finished chapter one finally :D
Thankyou to Userine for keeping me motivated to continue this, she seems to really enjoy this. And I wouldn't want to disappoint her by not posting 😅

Have a good Day/Night!
~Tyler
(he/they/it)