TAKEN

Chaeyeon's POV

'LEE CHAEYEEEOOOONNNN!!' I heard my girlfriend calling me or should I say I am in trouble. I didn't clean our house and I danced in our own dancing room. Me and my girlfriend like to dance a lot and we decided to make a studio inside our house.

We live together now as I convinced her with many other reasons but my real reason is I want to propose to her. I want to ask her to marry me.  We've been together for 4 years already and our 5th year being together is around the corner. I am planning to propose to her on that day I got a few days left but it's kinda ruined because of my ex-girlfriend. She keeps showing up and messing up everything because she's saying she still loves me or something that I don't care about. 

Like today, I told Eunbi that I need to go out with friends but I suddenly refused to join when I heard Sakura will be there. She won't stop bugging me if she's there. So, I danced instead but I should've cleaned the house instead. 

'I AM COMING, HOLD ON!' I yelled back. I saw her sitting on the couch with plenty of food on the center table and she's watching the TV.  I smiled and she just tapped the space beside her and she continued to munch on her food. I guess she has done the cleaning instead of me doing it. It's not like she's the only one who always cleans. We both do it whoever is the less busy between us. 

'What are we watching?' I asked when I got to sit next to her. 

'Ron's gone wrong quite latest so I figured we shouldn't be left out watching these kinds of movies' She said and gave me a doughnut. 

'What happened to your supposed hang out with friends?' She asked. Well, she knows about Sakura though. She's so understanding. 

'Sakura is there, I didn't come because I don't like to feel annoyed while I hang out with my friends' I already ended up and cleared up things with her before I completely ignored her. She was gone for like 2 to 3 years but then she's back and annoyed me using her 'I want to get back together with you' card. I already have Eunbi when she came back so I didn't mind. BUT I didn't know she would be trying everything even using my friends to lure me to get closer to her. 

'Why is she still bugging you anyway? Didn't you break up like ages ago?' She asked. I mean yeah if I and Eunbi are almost 5 years in a relationship excluding the time when I become her friend and the courting stage between us. I guess Sakura is just guilty now. 

'Don't know, I also don't know how to get rid of her out of the frame, it's not like I want her to die I just want her to stop doing that' I sighed because I am so done explaining to her that I won't get back to her. Chaewon is even mad at her too. She's Eunbi's cousin but her girlfriend is Sakura's friend so we're on the same page she didn't go with them earlier. Yuri's aware of who Sakura is to us so she understands that she wasn't able to hang out with her girlfriend.