19

"geonu, are you sure you didn't actually steal that jacket from heeseung?" jake asked one more time after they finished their last class of the day.

geonu glared at him. "i am truly offended." he took off the jacket that he's wearing and folded it, putting the cloth inside his backpack.

"he didn't say he's giving it to me... more like, he's letting me borrow it? anyways, i'll still return this to him."

jake eyed his friend. "why? he already saw you wearing that earlier."

"exactly my point. i don't want him to think that i'm head over heels for him."

"....but you are, right?"

geonu shrugged. "am i? anyways, let's go. my head's still throbbing and i just wanna sleep forever."

the two walked through the corridors, and went pass by the gazebo. jake halted when he glanced a familiar figure sitting on the floor of the gazebo.

"shit, isn't that jungwon?" he mumbled, immediately pulling geonu towards the boy.

"now what in the worlds happened?" geonu whispered, seeing jungwon's eyes still red and puffy from crying.

they tried to talk to jungwon, but he won't respond. jake just hugged him, not saying anything. he doesn't know what to tell him. i just know that he's hurt, and there's no way that i can help him take away the pain.

after informing their other friends, sunoo, daniel, and hanbin rushed to the gazebo.

"where's that asshole?" sunoo looked around.

"calm down, we don't know what happened yet." jake spoke, his arms still wrapped around jungwon. "he still won't talk to us. can you guys take him to his dorm? he needs to rest."

daniel nodded. he sat on the floor- leveling with jungwon as he slowly held his hand. "won, let's get you to your dorm okay? it'll be alright."

jake stares at jungwon, getting worried again.

"i'll try to find jay." hanbin mumbled after sunoo, daniel, and jungwon were gone.

"you won't murder him right? because there's no way i'm bailing you out of jail, hyung." geonu replied fast.

"idiot. i just wanna know what happened." hanbin tapped his back. "anyways, i'll be at the dance room. see you two-"

"wait hyung!" geonu suddenly ran and stood beside the older. "i'll go with you."

"why?"

"just because. jake, you wanna join us?"

oh, i know why he's acting like this again. jake shook his head. he doesn't want to see geonu getting all flirty with heeseung again. imagine the second hand embarassment.

plus the fact that i know sunghoon will be there. yeah, no thanks.

"i'll just go ahead. bye," he turned around and walked fast to avoid geonu from dragging him with force again.

+++++++

《 kei and his grandchildren 》

jongseong:
guys
let's drink

kei:
????
you just drank a lot at youngbin's party tho
you wanna destroy your liver?